LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🩋Butterfly Kiss Shard Box🩋

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Beans, Jun 29, 2023.

1. what’s with men complaining of the male avis being feminine as if there have never been enough masc male avis in this game. do yall actually strive for representation or yalls masculinity is so fragile that you cant stand a sight of a fem male avi? heck i dont see women complaining whenever there’s a butch female avi

Champagne, xPeachMamii-, Reee and 7 others like this.
  2. Really don’t understand the complaints this time around.

Yes, many avis released are seemingly sexual in nature.. this is an adult, college themed game. The main demographic enjoys said avatars. We LIKE adult themes, if you want kid shit go play Roblox or smth? Use the MANY clothed, cutesy avatars that are already released, or wait a couple weeks for new avatars? Or idk.. don’t.. play???

And to anyone bitching about masc avatars being too feminine, do some looking into yourself. The masc avatars in this set are hunks and tattooed; two very big parts of typical, societal masculinity. Wanna look cool and tough? Get big biceps and tattoos. Or are you mad that you don’t look like that, so it’s suddenly a big no no and they MUST be trans avatars? Gasp!

TLDR: Grow up and play the adult game like and adult or leave. đŸ„”

3. Why are they starting to become naked? It's tacky. What did people ask for in the one survey?

PennyDreadful likes this.
  4. Love the inclusion for feminine plus sized 💞 would love masculine plus sized too! Love the butterflies I’m obsessed with butterflies so thank you 💞

also seeing all the toxic masculinity comments on this post is sad.

-Dr_Dolittle-, Xara, Missio and 2 others like this.
  5. Honestly comments like this are very hateful and harmful. What’s wrong with trans and gay? Plus any guy can look ‘trans or gay’ because gay and trans don’t have a specific look. And seriously ‘straight’ representation? What does ‘straight’ even look like? There is no particular look for any sexuality or gender identity everyone is different. We need to stop forcing toxic masculinity and stereotypes on people. If you don’t like this hunt then wait for another stop commenting harmful/hateful things thank you ❀

Reee, SweetKryptonite, -May- and 6 others like this.
  6. Toxic masculinity doesn't exist. Also there ain't anything wrong with it, but when there isn't any decent male Ava's then what's the point of even participating? 💀 ATA needs to do better. Ps, with these Ava's they're forcing feminimity on men. Nothing they said was harmful. Cry harder.

Devyn and YouMakeMyAssItch like this.
  7. Actually the "Main demographic" that like this are females or femboys, more females play this game according to ATA. So their voice will be heard more than the males. There is nothing wrong with us men wanting manlier avatars. We spend money just like everyone else. Your reach is almost as ass as your IQ.

-May-, Devyn, Godly and 3 others like this.
  8. Toxic masculinity isn't real.

9. Did you even read what I said, or just get whiny after being told to grow up? My demographic comment was pertaining to lewd-type avatars being the commonality and popular ones, as the main demographic of players are >drum roll< adults, especially their long term players that were late teens/early twenties when they first started, and we like and spend money on said avis.

If you want to take over demographics they way YOU are talking about, idk, invite your friends?? Post on socials?? Not really ATA or anyone’s problem if we’re the ones spending more money than you manly men đŸ«š

10. how is that forcing femininity in men? its more like acknowledging feminine men and giving them a representation in this game. how are you this shallow

11. Let’s not argue with him. He’s not looking to be reasoned. Just go about our day and end the discussion here

StrongDreamer, SpicyVanilla and Demux like this.
  12. Only one of the avis has tattoos and its only covered by a cloth and honestly this game is 17+ and to most of us we want avis that are decently covered and the last avi the pose is the same as valentines day shard avis as matter of fact its old

-May- likes this.
  13. Disagree. I’m fairly certain most players like these avatars, with the insane posting and buying, with real money especially, of these types of avis.

I’m not saying the repeats aren’t boring, I agree, but it’s annoying to see “manly” men whining about trans/etc simply because they dislike it.

14. But you should look at it from their eyes for almost a year we ladies had 4 monthly avis so they were stuck with shard avis and hunt avis and too be honest the avis were not wonderful for them

-May- likes this.
  15. I agree that there should be an even amount of monthly avatars. Never said otherwise.

StrongDreamer likes this.
  16. Not liking something you like doesn't mean we have to grow up? Sorry your shallow brain can't comprehend not everyone wants the same copy and paste naked avatars. But since you're easily pleased with garbage I guess they'll keep serving garbage. Again, your reach is as shÂĄ as your IQ

Devyn likes this.
  17. Feminine men has had more acknowledgement than any man on this game 💀 how moronic are you? Not everyone is a lil soyboy.

18. Can't reason with someone who's right. Enjoy your day đŸ€“

19. Why are you so angry and making IQ comments like you’re in a CoD game? Yes, I think people like yourself should grow up. The comments on identity, sexuality, and “toxic masculinity doesn’t exist!!1!!1!” are pitiful. Find a different game if you can’t deal with digital avatars on a college dorm game, which you know are not customizable, not fitting what YOU perceive as “manly”.

Plenty of us will keep supporting ATA and what we enjoy. You don’t have to do so, but they’re a business - they talk in money first, and certainly not some comments from a few boys whining about masculinity in their forums. Like I said, either give a chance to actually making a difference.. or move on.

StrongDreamer, -May-, Rifle and 3 others like this.
  20. Lmaaao you just made that up. As if majority of men aren’t comprised of masc men yet you have the nerve to say yall still aren’t well represented in this game?

Reee and eileen like this.