EVENT Hit the Highway! 🏍

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 28, 2023.

1. i’m not sure about this one

2. Also, can we stop with the unnecessary/excessive tattoos on avis?😬

3. Too much works for just getting two lites

-MoB-ANGELINA-, Gir, Beans56 and 14 others like this.
  4. Thank you for another corgi cutie! More to add to the collection 🍪

Zia and FeFe like this.
  5. Pls why change the lite box? 😭

they, -MoB-ANGELINA-, Gir and 20 others like this.
  6. Again look at the male Avis what is this don't you listen to your players.... The female avi are amazing...I swear I'm about to stop playing this game Istg

7. Its giving marilyn mon-NO

8. the revamp y’all did for the “complete a party” daily 2 lite box quest is very interesting!! liking it so far

9. Why would ppl hit 70 times in party AND use 2dns to get the 3rd lite? When u open them it may just 50 drops in there lmao

they, -MoB-ANGELINA-, Gir and 29 others like this.
  10. Avis are cute furni not so much..

FeFe likes this.
  11. I saw that they changed the “complete a party” lite boxes to “party action” lite boxes so I laughed along with the joke then I remembered it wasn’t April 1st.

they, -MoB-ANGELINA-, Gir and 21 others like this.
  12. Definitely not it's going to be the motorcycle avis lol

13. well the road trip story doesn’t match avis.. it’s like “lemme just drive to the Grand Canyon in my lingerie” 🤷🏻‍♀️ at least ppotd misc is cute

Alispoon, FeFe, -BB and 6 others like this.
  14. I like the retro furni but it doesn't go with the avis and the male avis I know the guys Hate why does the motorcycle guy not have more facial hair for a biker? And also why pose him like that? could have given him a biker vest too! All the male avis have weird poses for guys and outfits are not on point. If I was a guy I'd be mad too lol.

15. Hate the new lite box tasks. The party action ones are fine, but having to use 2dns?? for a lite box??

16. The fact we need to use 2 DN for a lite box is ridiculous... Especially after a lot of people probably used all of their DNs on solos, and needed them for the cake story pass. 😒

17. Geez Louise! Are you trying to get rid of your casual gamer base?! 70 actions and 2 DNs for a lite third box? You might as well be saying, "Either spend money or leave". Do you not recognize that most of your consumer base are casual players? Absolutely ridiculous!

18. It’s Americana: the pinup is classic 50s/60s energy for what they’re going for

Dipper likes this.
  19. It’s pinup

20. Worse thing is (at least for me) if u don't complete the quest the actions are gonna keep popping on ur screen as u hit parties so it will be annoying asf.