LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🦋Butterfly Kiss Shard Box🦋

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Beans, Jun 29, 2023.

1. Thought butterflies had a special meaning them ..going to mix that with nakedness ..wow 😂😭… all I seen was the butterflies at first in my email I- idk what I was expected but to each their own 🤷🏽‍♀️

2. What about swimsuit avatars 🥺

3. ……another butterfly theme?

4. If they replaced the 400 male Ava for the 800 male Ava… you would have had me convinced

-May- likes this.
  5. Whoever is making the male avis needs to be fired. Its like they purposely create crappy ones majority of the time

xAmber, KeIIer, -May- and 11 others like this.
  6. You don't frolic naked with butterflies? Weird.

-May-, Grrchu, Reee and 9 others like this.
  7. Someone at ATA is obsessed with butterflies, for real.

-May-, Gir, Grrchu and 5 others like this.
  8. I’m not sure :/

9. Disappointed wiyh male. Avis ata need new graphic designer for male avis very poor

10. underwhelming af…seriously tho…

AIecto likes this.
  11. These freaking devs making men look weak every hunt

12. I'm tired of this why is it only the female Avis that get all the love..the males suck

Prinzjoker likes this.
  13. Need New Avatar Designer. Current Designer Is Suck

Prinzjoker and Deathsangel like this.
  14. When are we gonna forget this backward facing avis please?

-May-, xPeachMamii-, Lite and 3 others like this.
  15. Man i was SOOO excited when i got the email for butterfly avis but I feel like thats more of a lingerie theme with some butterfly accessories in my opinion. They are still really cute and remind me of the valentines roses shard avis but they are definitely not was i was expecting 🥲🥲

-May-, Reee, Lite and 3 others like this.
  16. Missed the chance for the 800 male avi to be inspired by tarzan, swinging from tree branches to tree branches or vines. Instead of just sitting on a swing. Tho might not be related to butteflies lol. Happy 4th of July

-May- likes this.
  17. I missed cute butterfly hunt last year so I thought these was gonna be clothed and cute but nooo ofc not i think ima gonna pass i kinda wanted the thick girl for body positivity but i know od never wear her unless around v day maybe lol.🥲

18. The blue shard Avi's toes look so weird lmao 💀. I only like the swing girl tbh 🗿

xPeachMamii- and Deathsangel like this.
  19. Someone looking trans or gay doesn’t make them trans or gay. The hyper and toxic masculinity in this thread is weird asl. I just hope the people spouting this hateful kind of thinking realizes how embarrassing they look bc this behavior is not it.