LIMITED-TIME CONTENT šŸŽ“ Senior Avatars are Graduating! šŸŽ“

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Apr 15, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

Some of PIMD's favourite and most well-known avatars are graduating! That means savings FOR YOU!

[​IMG]

Frequently Asked Questions

Which avatars are going on sale?
    The avatar collage in this forum post is just a taste! 38 avatars are graduating (leaving the game) and will only be available for a bit longer!
    How long will they still be available?
    You've got 1 month to get these avatars as they get ready for graduation! After that, they will be gone forever!
    Where Can I find them?
    You can find them in the Shop! There will be a section specifically in the Shop for graduating avatars!
    Molly's section will also have some special deals! šŸ¤
    How much are they?
    It depends on the avatar but savings START at 50% off or better! Be sure to check in the Shop to find out more about these great savings. šŸ¤‘

There will also be two separate bundles available in Molly's Corner!

#1 ATAClaptrap, Apr 15, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2023
  2. This is a very cool idea!

3. So happy

[ATA]Queens likes this.
  4. this is a great idea, 10/10

-Talia and [ATA]Queens like this.
  5. Nice and love itā€¦

But problem - many players that spent ECs to get these Avis at their 500ec values wonā€™t get refunded their cut lossesā€¦

500 - 20 = 480 wasted and lost ECs if itā€™s the breath of spring and hot rod guy now in Mollys as a pair for 20ec.

500 - 99 = 401 wasted ECs for other older shop Avis.
    Take that and multiply it by however many Avis that player may have bought at 500ecs? Thatā€™s TOO much loss for players ATAā€¦ kinda a ripoff too.

ā€¦ not to mention the recycled Avisā€¦ theyā€™re cute donā€™t get me wrongā€¦ but couldā€™ve remade better somehow..

Yxe, OhhMyFaerie and BaddestBunnie like this.
  6. The whole point is to get more players to buy the Avis now. It doesnā€™t matter what you spent on them previously

Muschi, Sansa, MayaTheHopeful and 7 others like this.
  7. Dont blame ata for you choosing to spend that much ec on a avi. You very easily could of just told yourself. No its not worth that much im not getting it. Like majority of other people

Muschi, Sansa, ImAMess and 5 others like this.
  8. is there a reason why the new senior avatars for EC have LESS of a stat bonus than the ones that cost XC coins? shouldnā€™t they at least be even? šŸ§šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

my sparkling senior is 55% 55%, new senior avis are.. 40% 40% šŸ§šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø a 30% combined decrease in avi strength when youā€™re paying actual EC for it is weird

10. just to add on to this, making the avis cheaper makes the value overall better. Idk why anyone wouldā€™ve bought the 500ec avis at the stats they were at, 20-99ec is such a better deal overall for what youā€™re getting (ā€˜:

11. [​IMG]
    At the end of the day half the people arenā€™t happy over anything damnnšŸ˜‚

if u dont like it donā€™t buy it
    If you bought it at 500ec that was your choice

Amariya11, Delight, lilyluna and 4 others like this.
  12. Exactly. Its like saying the shop owes you a refund coz you decided to buy a computer at full price then they had a sale on a week later making it cheaper. Like yehh nahh thats not how it works šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Muschi, Sansa, MayaTheHopeful and 5 others like this.
  13. Yes! 500ec is so op. Do yā€™all know what you can do with 500ec?? Thatā€™s 50dns/33?hunt boxes to open/50 furni boxes to open, 3?shard boxes you can open. The list goes on.

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  14. sad lamb kin is leaving, was my dream avi and its like so hard for me to get the silver crowns, but I mean I hope it makes room for some other avis like lamb kin, I just want to be a cute little farmer ;-;

15. So this will affect the snapshot from the tutorial quests? Wonā€™t the new players still obtain some starter avatars by combining 100 snapshots or this will become useless and mechanism will prevent from combining?

MayaTheHopeful and BongJovi like this.
  16. I miss the days when we could get monthly avatars from spinner.