LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🥊Avatar Showdown 2.0🥊

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Beans, Apr 16, 2023.

1. [​IMG]
    Welcome to Avatar Showdown 2.0! We have made some changes based on player feedback regarding the first ever Avatar Showdown! Everything you need to know is down below!

WINNERS UPDATE! - April 25th, 2023

Good Afternoon Everyone!
    A final update, the final results are in! 😱
    The winning avatar for 🥊 Avatar Showdown 2.0 🥊 is...
    🦊🦊🦊SHAPESHIFTER SPIRIT!!!🦊🦊🦊

This means Shapeshifter Spirit will be available for purchase later this afternoon!
    [​IMG]
    🎉🎉🎉 The following 10 players were drawn and will be receiving the avatar on the house! 🎉🎉🎉

R--oyale_Cue_
    Diana7869
    Sunny2162
    Daeri
    Margarita
    Drumstick
    Chismosita
    Enamoured
    GLOCKOSAMAA
    iGrace_

A big congrats to all of you! 🥳 You will receive your avatars by the EOD today. Make sure you keep your eyes peeled on your accounts 👀

Thank you to everyone who participated and casted their votes We would also like thank everyone for leaving their feedback, we are looking forward to reviewing it and taking it into consideration for the next rendition of 🥊 Avatar Showdown 🥊!

UPDATE - APRIL 21st, 2023 @ 2:05PM

Hi everyone,

Just a small update regarding which avatar is currently winning so far.

As of April 21 at 2:05PM PST
    Shapeshifter Spirit is currently in the lead 🦊👀 - if you are thinking about voting, I would highly suggest you head to the Shop in-game and purchase your voting token (which is also a stackable stat item😉) before April 24th!

Remember we will also be drawing 10 winners from all the voters to receive the winning avatar for FREE! ❤️

-ATA Beans🫘

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS!

HAVE YOU DONE THIS BEFORE?
    YES! And we heard your feedback so we made some changes to Avatar Showdown!

🤝 The Voting Coins/Tokens will now be TRADEABLE after the showdown comes to an end!
    💰 DISCOUNTS! - The more voting coins/tokens you purchase, the cheaper the winning avatar will be!
    🏆 10 WINNERS will be drawn to get the avatar for free among ALL the voters!

HOW DO I VOTE?
    Players will need to purchase a voting coin/token for 5 Extra Credits from the Shop!
    Each voting coin/token purchase will count as a vote for the avatar that they want to see win!

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO CAST MY VOTE ?
    Voting will be open from April 18th @ 12:00PM PST until April 24th @ 12:00PM PST.

HOW MANY TIMES CAN I VOTE?
    A player can only purchase a maximum of 10 voting coins/tokens in total. This means that you can technically own both of voting tokens but please understand that you will only be able to purchase 10 tokens in total no matter what.

IF I VOTE FOR THE WINNER, DO I GET THE AVATAR?!
    I'm afraid not. The avatar will be available for purchase in the Shop for 199 EC's on April 25th @ 12:00pm PST.

BUT...

Voters will get a discount based on how many votes they purchase which means you potentially can snag the winning avatar for as low as 149 ECs.

WAIT... THERE'S MORE!!!

10 winners
    will be drawn to get the winning avatar for FREE among ALL votes!

WHEN ARE THE WINNING PLAYERS GOING TO BE ANNOUNCED?!
    Once the voting period comes to an end, we will announce the winning players on April 25th and the Avatar will be sent to their reward inbox by the end of the day!

DO I GET TO KEEP THE VOTING COINS?

For casting your vote, you get to keep any shiny exclusive stackable stat coins you purchase!
    The Blossoming Coin or Shapeshifter Coin both provide 25k Strength and Intelligence Stats. You can purchase a total of 10x coins max which earn you a total stat boost of 250K Strength and Intelligence.

CAN I VOTE FOR BOTH?

Of course! If you just like collecting stat items and want some variety in your showcase you can vote for both, but be aware you basically cancel out your own vote if you buy an equal number of each!

WHEN DO THE VOTING COINS/TOKENS BECOME TRADEABLE?
    May 2nd, 2023!

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE LOSING AVATAR?

We will sacrifice the losing avatar to the PIMD Server Hamsters, duh! 😈

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 [ATA]Beans, Apr 16, 2023
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2023
  2. PLEASE.
    PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SHAPESHIFTING SPIRIT AVATAR
    AKA THE ASIAN AVATAR

Here are my reasons:
    1. It’s prettier.
    2. It’s almost AAPI Month (Asian American and Pacific Islander Month)
    3. You wanna be inclusive…right?
    4. We have enough pink flowery avatars.
    5. We do not have enough avatars that celebrate Asian culture/heritage.
    6. Vote for the pretty Asian girl.
    7. She deserves to win.
    8. I want it.
    9. I want it.
    10. I want it.

3. Cute. But why not make both available for players to ACTUALLY decide to buy??? Hell people would probs buy both anyways. Give up the showdowns for Avis… people like BOTH. They’ll buy both or one of the two if they want. Otherwise it seems like a waste of multiple votes for 5ECs and then also have to buy the avi for 199ecs. Henceforth an ATA money grab for all the votes and the avi purchase.

4. I want both tho🧍‍♀️

5. Ninetails aka Kitsune aka HuLi Jing
    aka vote for the “shapeshifter” avatar pls 🙏

6. You can have a support but not a vote from me. I aint spending money to vote for anything not even irl coz

7. That’s enough for me. Thank you

8. Its fuckd to even make it a thing

juss_swaggg and Deathsangel like this.
  9. Lol it's stupid to even vote if u r only giving female avis,, y isn't there any male avis too😂

10. I defo want both😂😭

11. Last time they did a contest like this for avatars, it was for male avatars.

12. I'm not paying to vote. If they wanted ppls honest opinion the first coin should have been a gift. Nice try

BloodyKisses, Yxe, Ugliest and 13 others like this.
  13. Why vote when you still have to buy it in the end? I like both so whoever wins is not a big deal for me. But still, I ain’t wasting money for voting if I can’t win anyways. Like, I was never lucky at these kind of game of luck.

14. Read this post three times and I understand nothing 🚶‍♂️

15. A large majority of this game is a nod at Asian culture.
    Just saying.

16. Stupid idea, ugly avatars

DreamyViolet likes this.
  17. Shapeshifter has my vote 🤩

I agree with everyone else, we already have a lot of “cute pink flowery” Avas

18. I know 😊
    That’s why I think there should be more Asian representation amongst the avatars.

Yxe, SierraStarlet, Vexes and 4 others like this.
  19. Can we have both please ATA?! Both are so pretty (ꈍᴗꈍ)♡