LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 👸Regal Royalty Avatars🤴

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Do I get a cookie for guessing

2. I went from Beauty to a Beast😂😂 I love this event

3. I'm trying to figure out if this is going to be like with the pet rocks where we need to do something with our onions 🤭 it says required 1 and even if I collect the prize multiple times, it's still only 1 onion 🤔

SerenityDiamond_, Pahuj and CASEEE like this.
  4. I'm so confused 😭😭😭

renamed32933 likes this.
  5. collect 8 onions and it converts into a stat item and you get the original avis back🤎

6. Well, I wasted some DNs getting there quicker but at least now I know: you do still get to keep the ogres after they give you the other ones back. Phew! :D

7. you get an onion 😂

nixi3, SuckitTrebek, ANTI and 15 others like this.
  8. Or cakes. Cakes have layers. Everybody loves cake!

9. Anyone make the list of words yet?

keyleth likes this.
  10. Following for updates on this! I messed up and got the normal avi back before messing around in chat

renamed32933 likes this.
  11. My inventory still says 1 I think I should have like 5 by now?

12. Is this April Fool prank ?

13. I missed the avi deal in Molly’s on March 31st.... do I miss out on pretty princess now? 😭

14. I only got the ogre avis, will I get the pretty princess one too? 😫

Melicious007 and renamed32933 like this.
  15. It will always stay as 1, cuz we are peeling the onion, not collecting it

Kukki likes this.
  16. Only got the ogres but completed the story why?

renamed32933 likes this.
  17. Same

Kukki and renamed32933 like this.
  18. You will always have only 1 onion, they don't stack. Just keep doing the story. It's 8 sets of completing 10 party actions.

19. We need more events like this one!

Kukki, renamed32933 and Lumi like this.
  20. Hi all,
    It seems there was one unintentional prank up our sleeves where if you hadn't previously collected the Prince/Princess of the Palace avatars, when you finished the onion quest, they would convert into the Prince/Princess of the Swamp Avatars.

Woops! Sorry about that.
    We've gone ahead and begun running a compensation for folks impacted (completed onion quest, but don't have the Palace Avi's) to award the Prince/Princess of the Palace avatars they are missing. If you are expecting it but don't see it yet, check back later and try restarting the app.

Thanks for playing along and being patient!