🧚‍♀️The Easter Faeries🧚‍♀️

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Beans, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Well technically Easter is the resurrection of Jesus for Christians. But the Easter bunny and Easter eggs originated as pagan symbols of spring and rebirth soooo

marly_marls, nixi3 and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  2. Can we have a hunt where we collect things and combine them to open some boxes or something 😬 I’m so bored of just collecting fr fr

3. Have y’all addressed why the Springtime Sprite avi is black in the photos but we get a white version..?

Hyacinth, KEE and StonerStar like this.
  4. yes bottom of page 4, they were meant to be diff skin colours on the forum pics and will be updating soon

Hyacinth likes this.
  5. That shit odd af. Not giving what they want it to give. Shit weird and gross.

StonerStar likes this.
  6. Not one black girl avi, it's a shame

7. To ATA,

The team did an amazing job with this year’s Easter hunt. The avatars look fabulous and the shard avatars are to die for. Everything looks so adorable and I love all of it. Congratulations on creating a beautiful event for us.

ForeveR-DanK, Cinnabun and eileen like this.
  8. So pretty! I love the top middle masculine presenting avi! So cute! A lot of them are really cute but fingers crossed for top middle

9. I’ve ALWAYS looked forward to the Easter Hunt and they’ve been great but ….this one doesn’t fit with Easter?☹️🫤 Hopefully next years is better

10. Pet skins🥹🤍

SuckitTrebek likes this.
  11. Alexa, play Faerie Soirée by Melanie Martinez

BongJovi likes this.
  12. Which one is the side avi?

13. The one holding the parrot or the other one?

14. Why do y'all always give me a female avatar first? when doing hunts if I'm wearing a male avatar it should be programmed to give a male one first like it's common sense

15. It seems like every hunt now and days does include girl avis of color :(

16. The yellow/pink winged female avi... How do you get it? Is it the third side drop one or?

17. The third side story

18. Thank you!

19. You cant get faerie offerings (4th side story drops) from invites 🥲🤚

ForeveR-DanK likes this.
  20. Apparently it’s not dropping from any.

Hyacinth likes this.