The Library of WakeHollow

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Megasaurus, Mar 26, 2023.

1. Ok so hear me out✋🏻 I made another version of my wizardry library.

Die likes this.
  2. just picture.. its snowy outside but you have to study for your test on potions and spells right, so you go through the snow to get to the library.
    The school of Wakehollow likes their familiars so they let cats and other animals roam freely as they wish across campus. Occassionally you will see an owl or a dog or even a frog hopping throughout classrooms and specialty areas of the school but mostly its the cats that roam around.

Die likes this.
  3. your favorite spot to study is at the desk by your favorite bookshelf. Its your favorite because the bottom shelf contains potions left over from the students in the past who have studied fairy properties; the middle shelf contains the writings from past professors studying the behaviors of ghosts who lose their way to the after life and once in a while there are rumors to seeing ghost hands flipping through their papers; and the top shelf is filled with books about avian familiars. The desk is right by wakehollows library portal which you cross by to get to your desk

Die likes this.
  4. When you get there the librarians familiar, a Turkish Angora named Aradia (named after the librarians favorite book “The Gospel of Witches”) has found its sleeping place in your chair. So you sigh and smile at the resting cat, and walk across the red velvet carpet over to the front dest to sign out a book. Hanging is a poster of DND mostly as a joke to those who actually wield magical powers, given that the nature of DND is used to simulate the wonders of the witch and wizard world-of which the mundane have no real grasp over- … Books here have their own magical properties and you can see them hovering around to find their particular spots on the bookshelf.. They are funny that way. You sign out the book labeled “Potions Opuscule” and start heading back. On your way back to the desk you cross by your dormmates calico, Elzora. She likes to look up at the top shelf as if the birds in those books will come to life at any moment. You decide its not worth moving Aradia and having to face her wrath from being awoken and decide to ahead over to the leather brown chair on the opposite side of the portal to start your reading. You realize this may be your new favorite spot as you sink in. The globe to your right moving on its own lighting up little pin points of all the witches in the world makes you feel less alone with your new found powers and the energy of the Malachite crystals above the chair-placed all around the library- help your concentration and focus as you begin to study for your test.

Die likes this.
  5. This is based on the room I designed if you would like to check it out. Its my set dorm right now 😌