POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Can I get a price range for RED SINGLE ROSE?

2. A account under 24hrs cant be disconnected. If you have accidentally gotten into someone elses account then its likely the bots have caught it and locked you in then leading onto a ban for acc sharing

3. Is the daily xc officially removed??

V_Witchy_101, Giasaur, -Gon- and 2 others like this.
  4. Many are wondering about this.
    Ata, please do answer regarding Daily XC removal.
    Thanks.

Giasaur and -Gon- like this.
  5. I was literally just coming on to ask about Daily XC as well- I know I completed it yesterday. Someone in my club pointed out it today was missing. I really hope it's not gone... I look forward to completing it every day. And saving up for monthly avatars with the coins. Please say this is just a glitch

Giasaur likes this.
  6. Info on Daily XC please, noticed yesterday thought it was a glitch that would be quickly fixed, but.......

Giasaur and -Gon- like this.
  7. Probly temporarily to have it not glitch for daylight savings this reset

Witchee likes this.
  8. It is due to daylight savings they did mention xcs may be affected. Devs have said it should be back to normal on Monday

-Gon- likes this.
  9. Has anyone’s pms been struggling? I’ll be typing a reply and the box won’t get bigger so I can’t see the rest of what I’m typing. So I’m wondering if anyone else is having that issue

10. No, but I haven't gotten notifications for wall posts in some time. Opened a ticket and didn't get any help what's so ever

StrongDreamer likes this.
  11. Check your notification settings

12. Make sure your game is up to date

13. I've been trying to find the right thread to put this under but I'm not sure so, I was thinking. I wonder if ata would consider adding "watching ads for prize tokens" to count towards daily xc points. Say like 5 or 10 points per ad. Just a thought cause personally I watch quite a few ads to get spins

MayaTheHopeful and BloodyKisses like this.
  14. it would be better posted here, it’s not a bad idea I’d suggest sending it in to the devs though as they don’t actively look at the forum threads

-Gon- likes this.
  15. Why every time I fight
    ,prank I keep losing

16. You should win sometimes but your prank success is based in your intelligence stat and how much energy you have.

Keep your energy high like you're wide awake to win more battles over all.

Sleepy_Hallow_ likes this.
  17. You to weak for the person you tryna fight

Sleepy_Hallow_ likes this.
  18. It’s been up to date for a while now still have the same issue. Thanks for trying though.

19. Basic troubleshooting:
    ▪︎clear game cache
    ▪︎restart your phone
    ▪︎uninstall and reinstall the game

20. Did that, it was fine.