NEW FEATURE ENDED - VIP Subscriptions - Soft Launch PHASE 1

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jan 25, 2023.

1. Should seriously concentrate first on having everyone be able to use the WebStore before putting more and more onto there and having certain ppl have an "unfair" advantage for those kinda certain things imo

-BO_Il-Black_Lotus-lI likes this.
  2. Thanks you it’s working now 🥹💜

3. Hey!
    The plan is for this to be live In App for everyone soon too! Along with the Bronze and Silver tiers!

The main issue with access to the Web Store for folks in specific countries, are laws/regulations set by those specific countries, so at the moment there is not a lot we can do there, I am sorry.

-BO_Il-Black_Lotus-lI and Detour like this.
  4. Got my invites , thank you 🥰🥰

5. Yeah a little too pricy for that maybe if the cost for a year was more affordable and month as well it would be a good deal

6. Will the other tiers have the champagne box in it and xtra cash earn out from parties?

7. Ahhhhh good to know, thanks for the info!

8. I want to purchase this

9. You can get it through the pimd web store here

10. Its worth the price if you buy VIP Lounge all the time, why are you stealing our money? I only use the Extra Drop Boost and you took that away, not everyone could afford 80.00 a month or what 700.00 all at once, what about us small people that can only afford the subscription? I would like that back shouldn't I be in charge how I want to spend my money not forced to buy a package if its not worth it to me.?

11. The subscriptions are still available separately in the pimd app. They will also be adding two cheaper options although all details of what’s included aren’t available yet but you may have what you’re looking for in those

12. No its not in game anymore, its just advertised I had it for auto renew like always and its not in my items. They did say they were only going to be available in the packages that it would replace the single subscriptions

13. That’s odd I’ve just double checked and both subs and vip are still available to purchase for me the same way they used to be, id definitely recommend waiting for the other packages to be released and see what’s included in those of you don’t want to pay for the gold package

14. I will do that, thank you

15. why I gotta wait 7 days to open boxes?? 🧍🏽‍♀️

16. You have to wait 7 days for the rewards as they are weekly rewards, the boxes you can open as soon as you’ve accepted your rewards

17. It's worth it. Get the daily as well then u get ur boxes daily and 50% cash n 80 spinner points w no ads up to like 35 a day

18. When will you make the web store available for all countries? 🙃

19. It’s a pay to win indeed… I’m from Belgium, where you can’t even try to get anything from the webshop since it’s a gatcha system/lottery system… Really no fair play..