Today I learned that declaring war on a club is against TOU

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by CutiePeach, Mar 21, 2023.

1. I repeatedly declared war on Still Smitten to lock them in from starting parties. It was all going well until I was warned by a mod that utilizing game mechanics in such a manner was against TOU. I backed off but couldn’t believe what I just read. Declaring war is against the TOU. Well, you live you learn.

Kefo likes this.
  2. Sounds like you needa get a life if you got time for that but yehh thats a bit shit

KitCat04, beeBunny and iKandy like this.
  3. I don’t see as any different from farming but ok. I’m just playing the game the devs designed.

DM-Brute-The_Drunk and KitCat04 like this.
  4. I need someone to provide the exact proof in the ToU. By that same logic, farming and pinning someone should fall under the same "ruling".

5. I agree. This is the exact message I received: “WARNING: Creating alt accounts to continually harass users/Clubs is against our Terms of Use. If we find that you continue to use game mechanics solely to negatively impact another Club's experience, further action will be taken against all of your accounts. Thank you.”

6. It sounds similar to spamming someone by adding them a bunch.

7. That is against TOU though. Declaring SFW itself on a club is not against TOU, harassment is. You can declare, the player can block you and you can keep hitting, not create a bunch of alt accounts to keep telling them they are in SFW.

8. Meaning if you got time to constantly declare war so they are unable to ever start a party. That says you are on here way to much

DM-Brute-The_Drunk likes this.
  9. For what purpose though, you’re just a weirdo💀

iKandy likes this.
  10. The purpose was to lock them out of starting parties. It’s an offensive PvP tactic.

renamed32642 and Kefo like this.
  11. Maybe you could try the offensive pvp tactic of actually hitting us because none of us even know who you are 😂

DM-Brute-The_Drunk likes this.
  12. Let’s just say you can be confident that we are longtime rivals 😎 That will help you figure it out 😉

iKandy likes this.
  13. I doubt it, any rivals we have have the balls to hit from their mains😂

14. You need to go find this thing called A LIFE, because you clearly don’t have one having to hide behind little kcs alts trolling 😂 nothing but a pathetic piece of 💩

15. Lol nobody on this game has a life. #facts

KitCat04 and renamed32642 like this.
  16. This just escalated quickly lol

KitCat04 and Lumi like this.
  17. I know! Such fragile folks over at Still Smitten 😂

18. When I was leaving the game, I wanted to create an alt and do this to fcc clubs but the devs would rather remove wars than let their cash cows be undermined in this way.
    This game is so backwards. Good on you for doing that tho. You're a real one for knowing that trick and doing it.
    I always hoped I'd hear of someone pulling it off.
    You really got under their skin.

19. If they can't party, then they have to hit her.
    She is asking them to fight rather than turning their backs on her and facing the trough.

renamed32642 and ForeveR-DanK like this.
  20. just so yk that’s not a mod warning that’s a warning from the devs. We don’t send out warnings we just silence

beeBunny and Azari like this.