LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🥳 There's a Party in Single City! 🥳

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Sep 22, 2022.

1. I looked and it was only offering 20 cushions to recycle it. That does not help in any way. If anything it makes things worse coz lowers influence and defense

2. It only offers 200 cushions when the furni is tiered up/ level 20.

3. They're giving back the amount it cost to tier it up it only cost 200 to get to lvl 20

Spoiled likes this.
  5. Not to mention, each tier 3 cost 600 recycle furniture materials. . Thats easily 40 bucks each

6. Well it didnt for me. You under estimate my ability to break games that mind fuck everyone

7. Just reached 13 will I be able to get to at least 15 before time runs out? Without spending more money? We will see 😒

8. *12 actually 😣

9. I vote no but can try

10. I just hit 14 😁😁 trying for 15 but doubt in can make it with the time needed to upgrade 😢

11. Final update, living room lvl 16 completed after another 100 dollers spent

12. To reach level 14, you need to have two furnis in your office at t2 and those wheels are harder to get than cushions 💀

pearl--genuine and GenKeia like this.
  13. nah its the cushions. i was fine on wheels... spent $200 on the game so far and have gotten everything but enough cushions. need 800 more and am collabing often... doubt i will get to 16 before those 5 days are up unless i drop the $100 for the cushions pack which i refuse to do since it doesnt give u anything else, literally just cushions

Circus-Peanut likes this.
  14. I'm a weak human being and I like nice things. I spent around 20€ and got to lvl 14, have enough gems left (for stupid office wheels) to further upgrade to lvl 15, that is if I will get enough speed ups, considering only 5 days are left. There is no way I can get to 16 unless my expenses will reach hundreds. Eh. I guess I regret I didn't start playing this game right away they launched it, knowing there will be a colab. MAYBE then it would've been possible, MAYBE.
    I'm actually amazed it was lvl 22 at first lmao. Nope. Bye.

Shzm, Xara, Wytchie420_ and 1 other person like this.
  15. damn i came here to see if there were easier ways of getting through this stuff but i see everyone here is saying not without spending money, and even with y’all spending money you still aren’t even going to make it. 😭 that’s wild. damn. i got my living room to lvl 10 rn wo spending any. im hoping i can at least get the 999 before time runs out. sucks bc i really wanted the second 999 but damn

16. i really don’t think there should be a time limit on these rewards. people will play your other game longer if there’s not a time limit on earning. because as soon as we can’t earn the rewards anymore we will uninstall lmao

17. Fr tho. I get the time limit I guess but I’m probably not staying once it’s over either, I wish the time was longer tbh. I didn’t start playing immediately, didn’t even realize it was happening until it had been going on for at least a week probably lol

pearl--genuine and heinzezsquirt like this.
  18. If there was no time limit you wouldnt get any where near as many people spending money to try make it before time up. Those who like the game will stay regardless of the event. I was planning on staying until i broke the game and then a unclear task cock blocked me from progressing which then killed my game.

But i liked the color theme and the heckfire vibes

_Kosha_ and Wytchie420_ like this.
  19. They even made a pre warning thread for it this time about 1 maybe 2 weeks in advance to the event happening. So theres been a bunch of time. What you get is always gonna be luck based unless you spend money tho