[Getting Started] In the new forums

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Kefo, Jun 29, 2019.

1. I heard a rumor that forums is making a comeback in 2022.

2. A user with the names Moonknight20 and rude-awakening has been harassing my daughter for a week. Pleaae so something to end this user's creepy behavior. I have screenshots of him harassing 6 different users. Please put an end to this. I will keep finding ways to contact you until this is resolved. Good day.

3. recently i won two lite boxes for Autumn fall by completing two parties but was not credited those in my profile however i was credited the rest of the items i had won. how is this possible? please fix the issue

4. Please remove bento anchor from my profile. Require to

5. Hey i kinda need help i really dont understand full of this game i first was on an account on my table, (i am 18) but i had to get a new account since my table broke its very difficult for me to trade and it would neither let me type and post the name of the item or ask for a trading what should i do...

6. What kind of device are you trying to use?

7. Hi I can't buy a spreader

8. Do you have a slow jam? If not, then you will have to purchase a slow jam before you get the spreader .

Muschi likes this.
  9. They already mentioned, a table

10. Hey guys can anyone take out please ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

11. yeah

12. I'm just saying I'm 12 u disabled permanently why? Please ๐Ÿ™

13. Admitting you are underage, even as a joke is against the ToU.

You can appeal here if youโ€™d like to try and reverse the silence.

RoseMilkTea and Muschi like this.
  14. How can I log out in my party in my dorm game app

15. kefo your guide is turning into an FAQ

Victoria and Muschi like this.
  16. pretty sure it's
    settings->account->disconnect

I haven't logged out in a long time

Muschi likes this.
  17. This is correct! Just make sure you've created an ATA ID or connected to Facebook so you can log back in again. ;)

RoseMilkTea likes this.
  18. ๐Ÿ˜‚ It's because it's in the "getting started" section of the front page.

Muschi and RoseMilkTea like this.
  19. How to delete pimd account

20. Press the cog in the top left corner of the app, click account and then delete account

Kefo and Muschi like this.