Single City Likes/Dislikes?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Seriously, Oct 15, 2022.

1. What are your views on Single City?

My likes:
    I like that the game is more “modern”. I also like that hustles are done on their own, rather than needing to be logged into the game to work and complete them (such as parties here). I like that the world chat is not full of spam. Keep the game simple! I enjoy the different vibes I get from the designs and colors. Ooh also farming and wars doesn’t seem so mean lmao. Lemme cause drama. Lastly, I love that I could log in with my ATA account and keep my ign. Like seriously.

My dislikes:
    I don’t really like how the game is really close to PIMD. I guess it would be pretty hard to try to make something brand spankin’ new. I also don’t like the bubbles around houses. I’m fine if people didn’t know I could be hit. Leave ‘em to wonder.

2. I think the theme is similar to PIMD, but the gameplay is pretty different.

Azari and EL-Dorado like this.
  3. I hate how the tasks arnt always clear. Like to upgrade lounge to level 11 it says upgrade living room feature. A feature could be anything. A lamp. A table. A picture. A couch. A wall. I spent 1300 gems to get the last of the cushions i needed to tier up a item. Already had bookshelf tiered up but it hadnt counted so thort maybe the task has to be active to count. So tiered up another thing and it still hasnt worked.

So now im out a fuck load of gems. And stuck unable to do anything to my house. And being me ive already managed to break the game and my tickets arnt working 😶

So currently my game is almost unplayable coz of a task that is unclear in what it wants. And i also cant even do anything more on the event coz of it as well

4. Before that i kinda liked the game. But this 1 thing has killed my motivation of even wanting to open the game

5. İ dont speak english

6. Haven't downloaded yet😇

7. It’s like Heckfire in the gameplay style but PIMD ish themed.

EL-Dorado likes this.
  8. it’s alright, nothing special imo. i just go in, do tasks and ug🥹
    the only issue for me is the cash since i still didnt figure out how we can get more except from daily tasks

9. OK but can I join

10. Pritty much everything gives cash. Tasks. Office for passive cash. Collabs. Side hussle. Tokens. Fighting other players

11. Yeah I just side hustle all day long when I’m at work and stuff so I can ug during my free time

12. It is okay iguess the problem is the cash ,i wish we could earn more cash and expo.

13. I dont understand how people are struggling for cash. Im not even using tokens coz i cant use my cash fast enough

14. Hey idk if you’ve figured this out or had someone explain already but it’s a specific piece of furniture. The name is the “living room feature” which is the section where the tv is. I think that and the “living room art” are the ones needed to ug the room. It’s hard to know that that’s the name of an item without clicking on each thing But there’s also hints if you click on a task like here on pimd. The hint given in game is (since I have a story where thats an active task rn) the “slot by the kitchen wall”

15. It has some pretty likable features. I like the furniture. Although not all of it and since it’s a new game there’s not much to do except wait for them to bring out more options. It's hard to keep up with all the cash thats needed but that might be an issue with maybe how im progressing as a player. Eventually I get money and I haven’t had to wait too long so thats fine. I like that each day the story progresses as you complete the daily goals. The collating and drama is nice. While Im still not huge on pvp naming it drama helps since it doesn’t bother me as much as the war aspect. we’ll see how things get once crews have to move together and more pvp is engaged. Some stuff is hard to understand but its been chill. With a good crew to help me out its been a nice week of play.
    I think my biggest annoyance rn is the fact that sometimes an ally gets hired and when I click on them I have to click drop before I can hire just to clear up the fact that its no longer someone I have as an ally. Its similar to a glitch Ive seen in pimd when volleying too so I suppose that’s all it is.
    EDIT: I think my favorite thing is seeing the roomies do the chicken dance

16. Yehh kinda figured when it was the only thing left i hadnt tiered up. But it still leaves me stuck unable to upgrade further coz cant get upgrade parts to do another 1. Its killed my motivation and i uninstalled.

x208 y214 is my coords if anyone wants my stuff. I used all my tokens so have loads out. And took out all my furni to make it easier to hit me

17. I like that it's a middle ground between pimd and heckfire, just like they said their baby.
    I like how causing some drama and running off isn't as bad as it would be in heckfire (their loss of fighters) its just some resources.

I love the room mates rooms - I'm trying to create full dorm sets) but I I there was more of a trade feature for this (been missing one piece of furniture for days) same with our room it'll cost 20k for me to get 1 item to complete a basic look which I'm not going to do so I have to check the store once a day to see if they have it there which day number 4 and they don't so maybe if the stores furniture changed more then once a day I guess it would be better.

Not much I don't like about it tbh

18. i really like how you can actually make conversations in chat unlike here where it’s mostly just chaos LOL

19. yeah but not enough cash to ug levels 🫠🫠🫠