POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Where are the PIMD NFT’s at ????

2. Every odd tier. Keep them level 1

3. How can I remove bento anchor i want to trade my chibis

4. By dont scam ata and stop stealing their stuff and buying/selling it as if you own it. It is illegal to sell in game items for real money. On any game

5. After your account is investigated it will be removed if there’s no issues seen with your account. This may take some time.

6. I have a suggestion… Allow Furniture to group by Hunt or name of room so it would be easier to find and keep together knowing what goes to what instead of trying to find pictures of old sets on Google or other places like Pinterest …

Kelsey2093 likes this.
  7. It is

8. Why is the campus/pub/club/tut chat text box grey and the text black? Hard to see.

9. How much are the gold tip dress shoes worth?

10. Its a ios system update thing. It has nothing to do with the game itself. Try downloading a keyboard theme of a different color pallet

11. What am i ment to do after i got the bpm from the record. I forgot what it said to do next

12. So question! I don’t sell things like crazy but have been trying to get bentos recently. How much are they worth these days in terms of MCs?:)

13. 3mcs : 1b seems to be the price now

14. Ignore this im sorted now. The thing is a scam

15. Does anyone post prices on
    ️ [GUIDE] Main Thread - Furniture Prices + Questions ️
    Anymore? I wonder if we should make a new one?

16. No coz the prices are constantly changing.

If you wanna update it then go ahead but its a full time job for a full team. Theres hindreds of thousands of furniture thats been released over the last 12yrs. The thread would need updated daily at the start of the hunt/release as prices change multiple times within the 1st few days. Then continue to update at least monthly after that.

Then you need 2 seperate sections 1 for us server and 1 for asian server. Coz the exact same things are completely different prices between the 2 servers.

If you decide to take on the job then good luck to you. But expect to be working probly 14hr days 7 days a week on it to keep up. This is not a exaggeration.

17. how much money do people who end up top 10, top 100 in the leaderboard spend on this game a month?

would LOVE an answer from one of yall and maybe what kind of job you have irl cause ya boy broke over here.

18. Im not 1 of them but know its not uncommon for people to spend literally hundreds of dollars per day on this game

19. Nope. Making a new one would be pointless.

20. wow. yeah id love to know what kind of job one has to have to do that LOL