NEW FEATURE 🎓PIMD MAKEOVER💄

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Okay, sure upgrade the graphics, I guess.
    But why remove every inche of character they had..
    They look unrecognisable and not matching with their dialogue. I wish they kept their more unique features and looks.

2. Kiran and Molly look amazing. I was so confused when I first saw Joaquin in the main story, but I love the updated art.

3. How could they, this was supposed to be an improvement for these characters now a curse 😱🥲😂

_HeIium_ likes this.
  4. Oof thats my bad!
    I'll fix those double chins!

SuckitTrebek, Psyche, Azari and 2 others like this.
  5. I want to like them... But I just can't. Zander and Joaquin are the only two who look decent, and even decent isn't good...

Lilly_forever and Noen like this.
  6. I think for me, they just all look so expressionless and fake, like the avis

Lilly_forever, Missio, Noen and 4 others like this.
  7. Idk why everyone hates this I love it😭 I was wondering why they haven’t been updated yet and the new facial expressions for the stories? Amazing touch ❤️ good job ata

8. Gay for Dani

Victoire, buscemily and SierraStarlet like this.
  9. Is it just me or Tess looks so diff

Psyche, Missio, Noen and 3 others like this.
  10. Tess literally looks like a blow-up sex doll.

Lilly_forever, Missio, Noen and 4 others like this.
  11. Don’t usually bother to comment on here bc it’s mostly just hate, welp, and “ata wth are you doing..?!” on a game YOU ALL ARE *still!* playing but I just wanna say…YAS PIMD I’M LOVING THIS SO MUCH!?!😍😱😖😭🥹🙈💖🙏🏼🙌🏼!?! Yes they all look a bit more youthful or “cartoony”, and it’s gonna take me a long while to get used to so many looking REALLY diff from their original selves; but I love it, I’m so excited, keep updating ya’ll bc I’m here for it~😁😍🥰😘💕👍🏼👌🏼✌🏼👏🏼

12. Okays I like it

SierraStarlet likes this.
  13. Yay for will, can you guys make a forum where we can upload ideas for hunts? I feel like Theres a lot of good ideas out there that could really help with hunts, avis, etc? Or on discord? Besides the “feedback submission”

Lilly_forever and SierraStarlet like this.
  14. jd transformed into ed sheeran

Lilly_forever, -Ojou, suki and 6 others like this.
  15. Also favs are Alexa, Dani, Molly, Joaquin, Kiran, our beautiful twins👯‍♀️, and Zander if he could be a bit more pink rock like he was. Also x2..!! Will we ever get a chance to earn/buy these avis for ourselves, please..??😅🥺😖🥹🥲🥰🙈💖?

buscemily likes this.
  16. Ohhh, okay, I see the expressions in the stories, which make them actually look so much better 😅

17. I would love to get a Cordelia Avi!!! She's pretty.

18. Finally. 🌝

19. For ourselves, yes, to wear as avatars, for in general stories complete makeover ? Unnecessary 🥲

Lilly_forever likes this.