Social Shopper / Buddy Box Info & Combinations

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Ayrshi, Jan 12, 2022.

1. I know dont need to open it before looking. I need to update my tracker list its why i needa know the names.

But yes the old list used to have the names of the items needed to make the combined item

2. Then I believe you are capable of finding them on your own. It’d be easier than asking someone else, who is probably just going to go look in the box or in someone’s showcase ;)

3. Buddy boxes dont show in showcases. And its alot easier for someone who has easy access to the boxes to say the names of the new stuff instead of me waiting however many months and try remember to not insta tap open on a box from a club member buying. Just coz you dont wanna help it doesnt mean no one wants to

4. Actually, like what Ayrshi said, u can preview contents of the social boxes. Viewing them from your inbox is not the only way, alternatively, you can go to Store, select the ECs/DNs purchase tab and tap on any of the social boxes as shown below. Just tapping on it for a preview does not count as a purchase!
    [​IMG]
    You'll get the exact same preview as the one you'll see when you tap on a box in ur inbox (Avis, furni, all uncombined bb items). Ofc, social boxes of a higher tier will have more items/ items with a higher rarity, so items in a bff box > bestie > buddy, but common bb items are shown in all of them.

And in response to ur earlier question, here're the names of the new (uncombined) bb items
    [​IMG]

DinosAreTheOldestCars and Ayrshi like this.
  5. Looking for Aphrodite shards wall me please anyone

6. You can also look at your reward history inside your reward box, in case you do accidentally open the box.
    No one said anything about not wanting to help. I was just explaining an easier way for you to do it instead of waiting on someone.
    I could have also explained it better if you wanted to wall/pm me about it :)

PS: Thanks Iriesa for the pictures!

DanaDangerous likes this.
  7. 60 steering wheel gives Gubby the Goose (check my showcase for the combined item)

8. 60 disguise glasses gives Smiley the Salmon (check my showcase for the combined item)

9. Notice
    The latest combos are posted on the last page, I’m not a mod so I cannot update the original post. Most I can do it comment the pictures and find a mod to update later, apologies and thank you for your patience.

GoddessHailey likes this.
  10. First post should be updated! Thanks again for everyone’s patience <3

GoddessHailey and Iriesa like this.
  11. Looking forward for the new updates 👀

12. Dying to see what the new ones turn into 🥲

13. Sent the new picture with the new rainbow item to a mod! Just waiting for them to get on!
    Just in case anyone was interested beforehand.
    [​IMG]
    Still waiting for all 60 combo items!
    Thanks for your patience!

14. I made an excel spreadsheet for anyone equally spreadsheet-obsessed to make a copy of the file and track what they have/need easily for painter boxes items, 60 combo items and 100 combo items.

Will be subscribing to this thread to update the names for the new 60 combo items!

Stuck_In_ACNH and Iriesa like this.
  15. Awsome work 🎉💕 Super happy to finally see this guide up and running !

16. Updated with the 60 item combo and announcement thread!
    Shoutout to Atlas for putting up with me and helping me edit the main post! <3

Iriesa likes this.
  17. Thank you so much for the guide, now I know where should I start from