Speed Up Reward box suggestion

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by FlufferNutter2, Jul 8, 2022.

1. Please let us open them all at once or at least in multiples of 10.

if you forget to do it for a while they add up quickly and having to open one at a time is tedious.

2. Plz Devz i hope this should be granted

3. Multiple threads on the same topic, that has been suggested many, many times before, will not get faster results.

Luce and Rosalia like this.
  4. Username checks out lmao so instead of being an asshat why don't u write a ticket or do something more productive to help try and get this idea implemented instead of finding every thread to put down the players advocating this idea smh complaining and being "witchy" isn't a logical solution to anything

5. Take your own advice ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

6. This guy smh I already done the things I've mentioned as I'm sure the player I was indulging has as well find another way to be a lame ass troll nobody sent for u kiddo now feel free to waste ur energy responding as I'm not wasting anymore precious time on trash blowing in the wind

7. This is really going off topicโ€ฆ but most people support this idea as it had been brought up a lot of times. All we can do is keep our fingers crossed and wait

Ryan, Luce and Lumi like this.
  8. #banthevanilla

9. This is a public forum. If you only want yes men then dont post here

10. my apologies. I do not frequent the forums unless I am trying to figure something out. I usually stay on top of the rewards but due to having to go back to work in the office instead of home I have fallen behind. I didnโ€™t intend to cause such contention.

Ryan likes this.