Speed up bags and tradeable avis 🌚

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Krona, Jul 9, 2022.

1. I just noticed some ppl get pretty pressed about the same topics posted multiple times so heres to y'all 🀣🌚πŸ₯‚ anyways mods/devs feel free to lock while they cry n complain "it's already been posted" "ATA not gonna do it" "this is so annoying" lmao y'all too funny letting these forums get y'all in ur feels all the bs happening irl yet a petty ass game make y'all butthurt πŸ₯΄

*SpongeBob voice* ight imma head out[​IMG]

2. You’re right. These topics have been posted many of times. Avis will never be tradeable.

If you genuinely want one of these topics, the best way to go about it is to create a professional and forward thread about your opinion and views. If your topic has more positive feedback then negative, the devs will take your idea into consideration.

I believe the devs may be working on something to open boxes faster, however I do not believe they will stop creating vip avatars and furniture to make this update come quicker (y’all kinda dumb if you think that. Money is always #1 when you own a business or game).

Luce and Rosalia like this.
  3. That's not the point of this thread lol it wasn't even for me or an idea I had but yes u right n ur thoughts r logical n well put but wasn't talking about boxes meant speed up bags/timer bags lol we all know the greedy apes have money as #1 priority I don't think anybody disagree with that

4. I mean its not greedy to earn money to grow a business and make a living. But iight

5. Lol u just love being president of counter culture huh sure not greedy ok I agree in some aspect I guess sure yea but we'll just ignore ur past posts contradictoring ur current views. ..as far as a make a living lol when their estimated rpe is 140k and the "f2p" game co makes 14m/yr I don't think they as worried about making a living as most when they making double almost triple the avg πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ income ....but iight lol like every other post blow in the wind I'll just refer to the gif in op

6. Cant really compare it to the average persons income. Its a company. With multiple staff not just 1 person. So they have many people to pay as well as all the other bills

7. Lol u must have missed the "estimated rpe is 140k" so rpe being revenue per employee, meaning it's estimated each employee has a revenue of 140k....so it can be comparitable to the average employee revenue of a country

8. Of course that 140k is an average, with 97 employees sure some may be trying to make a living obviously cause newbie joe who just got hired probably isn't making that 140

9. Fuck you must live in a rich area if average income is that high

10. Lol Canada, the whole country, averages an income of 50β‰ˆk/yr or 1,050/week...for Canada, the whole country....not one specific area, hence "making twice almost triple the 'canadian' average" ofc there's gonna be some places in the country where the average of a specific area is much lower/higher

11. True