60 BENTO RAFFLE

Discussion in 'Activities' started by michel_aka-the_devilled-angel, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Yes. Lazy and busy are two different things. Busy gives you an excuse πŸ₯±

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  2. Sketchy is the word I would choose.

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  3. Oh i see okay so raffle details are all on my wall also it was extended 6 days from now till it ends and the rewards will be handed right after the pull will be made as for vid proof ii didnt know you can send iit here so give mme a bit to figure out how and il send .

4. Also i wont lie after i send prooof iim expecting id be cut soome great slack caus hooly gwac you guys keep the chat goingπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ jeez i expected you to just disapear im amazed you are still here not thats not enjoyable but a bit overwhelming all the time ii kinda feel oobligated to reply since i didnt wana ignore you

5. All your wall says is people can win shit if they refer others to your raffle. There is 0 details about the raffle itself

Asocial and V_Witchy_101 like this.
  6. Maybe if we shine a UV light on the screen the rest of the details will show πŸ˜ͺ🀣

7. Scroll more down it states what the raffle has for rewards and what the fee is

8. Also sory im replyng with minimon effort this time but tiered caus of work so if you exuse me il go sleep if in need of more details pls talk to me in private just caus tbh this is kinda embaracing as i said i feel obliged to reply caus you complained of being ignored but at the same time i do publicaly announce im more then happy to talk in private but no responses their . I am an open book i respect all but at the same time im a human i speak my mind and realy all this has just been pointless tho i respect your thaughts beleive me but at the same time each time i say something respectfull you cuss at me and talk to me with condecendency wich has no ends no matter how respectfull i still keep the conversation. but its okay il just keep this up its not realy bothering me in any sort just a tad bit tiersome caus it feels endlessπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so to sum it up have a great day and if in need of more details well just ask me caus 600 out of 700 has been filled and mostly everyone realy is cool and freindly and dont mind joining even tho its first time ever knowing me

9. Ooof i rambled quite a bit couldnt help it but as always wish all of you to have great days and everything that goes along with it

10. Only says for referals. Then random noobs posting the bulshit 'trusted trader' scam shit

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  11. Who won ????

12. The host lmfao

13. Same as always, only the host and the sponsors win anything. Then they just quietly fade away with no further mention of a drawing.

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  14. And after all the responses still wouldnt say any details publicly. Dodgey fuckr for sure

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  15. Hahahah see me in my next forum lol

16. And still comtinues to dodge questions πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dodgey as fuck