PROMO πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ2x Cat Cafe + Dog Star + Home of the Rave Promo!πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 19, 2022.

1. [​IMG]
    Enjoy 2x Payout from all Home of the Rave, Cat Cafe, and Dog Star parties from now until 12PM PST on Monday, July 4th!

Note: This will apply to Parties started from this point forward.

Canada Day Celebrations!

The VIP set of these awesome avatars can now be won as RARE DROPS from Home of the Rave invite parties!
    [​IMG]

Our New PIMD Web Store

[​IMG]
    Make the most of this 2x Holiday Weekend Promo with the best deals on EC's and DN's around!
    Come check out our new PIMD web store! PS. 5% off EVERYTHING and choose any payment method you want!

[​IMG]
    I love seeing Canada being factually represented through media.

#1 ATAClaptrap, Jun 19, 2022
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2022
    Muschi and Iriesa like this.
  2. 🌚

3. πŸ₯²

4. Looooveee

5. πŸ§˜πŸ»β€β™€οΈ(😠)

6. so u really just gonna screw everyone who's been waiting for this for only a 2x promo huh

7. Oh wow 😢

8. Everyone: buys dns, ecs, amps to be prepared for 4oJ promo
    ATA: gives us a 2x promo 🀩

9. It seems a bit short sighted not to keep this running all 4th.

10. Imagine next year Fourth of July in 2023 is on Tuesday with possibility that it starts on a new hunt day 🀧

but true that due to timezone the Fourth of July fells short for this year

Noblesse and -_Koki-Onni_- like this.
  11. I’m so offended that you thought that putting the vip girl in a mustard coloured dress on Canada day was a good choice ?! I am so offended that you would do that when you could have chosen to do a red and white stripped dress or patterned dress, put her in maple leaves or even just plain white. But MUSTARD ! no no no no no. I’m so offended!!! I’m so upset!

12. AND THE MAN IS IN PURPLE !!! What were you thinking!! Everyone knows Canada Day is red and white only! That is our countries colours

Cypress, iHana, Noblesse and 5 others like this.
  13. πŸ€” I think I like the avatars original versions better.

14. You really hate Canada dont you, ATA? That's it? Give us furniture or stats.

15. Ralph is trying. He just got dropped on his head 1 or 2 times as a baby. He does his thing

-_Koki-Onni_- and Mich3ll3 like this.
  16. Let’s see if I get the Avis this time

17. Canada but mustard flavored

-_Koki-Onni_- and Intensive like this.
  18. Is the last party of the invite series the only invite party dropping avis?

19. I feel offended for Canadians. I know purple wasn’t a good choice for the male Avi.

What are beavers and moose going for right now? To sell

soullessindigo and Zelda like this.
  20. Man, regular avis almost always look better than VIP πŸ˜‚

Noblesse, _HeIium_ and MayaTheHopeful like this.