CONTEST πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆPIMD Pride Parade 2022πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATA-Will, Jun 1, 2022.

1. "About me" by Hara
    **Tw: mention of abuse**

Someone if you may not know me and some of you guys do. I am taking this time to introduce myself. My name is Sahara or UnholyYandere as y'all know me. Growing up I was unsure of what I identify as. It wasn't until the age of 18 and i was performing drag at a bar in Central Ohio that I found out I wasn't a man, I was a trans woman.

I didn't start actually dressing in clothes I found comfortable til I was 25/26 cause I was genuinely scared of what guys would think. I still do drag dont get me wrong but it was the image of being made fun of. I remember one pride I dressed up as a female todoroki if he wore street clothes and put on a 6inch stiletto and EVERYONE loved it. That following year at OhayoCon i dresed up as a female Dabi and I was being crowded by MASSES of people. After that year I just started easing in and I'm no longer afraid of what people think.

As I'm ending I would personally like to thank you as a PROUD Native American who identifies as trans it warms my heart knowing Y'all donated to the foundation. πŸ₯Ί I do hope to speak to some of y'all that read this and if you have any questions feel free to add me.

β₯︎ πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Κœα΄€α΄˜α΄˜Κ α΄˜Κ€Ιͺᴅᴇ α΄α΄Ι΄α΄›Κœ πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ
    | α΄‹α΄‡α΄‡α΄˜ sʜΙͺΙ΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄›Κœα΄‡
    | sα΄›α΄€Κ€ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ❀︎
    ✩ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ α΄€ΚŸα΄‘α΄€Κs, ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ β™‘οΈŽβ˜ οΈŽοΈŽβ™‘οΈŽ

2. Happy Pride Month everyoneπŸ–€
    [​IMG]

I'm sorry that my drawing is sloppy. I only have pencil, pen and some marker. No fancy drawing appsπŸ˜”

Rainie, AussieCookie, Cute and 5 others like this.
  3. Had to edit it cause I forgot to delete the two when I backspaced EVERYTHING

4. ❀
    πŸ’œπŸ’œ
    πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™
    πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š
    πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›πŸ’›
    🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑🧑
    My nephew was scared to come out. I told him. Be loud and proud of who are and who you love. Always show that love, respect and kindness to everyone. No matter there Color, race, religion, or sexuality. You always love
    πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€
    Don't be a bully,
    Don't hate,
    Don't disrespect,
    Don't make people cry,
    Love,love,love!
    No matter what people think of you
    Always be LOUD and PROUD ❀
    I'm so proud of my nephew coming out and being Proud of who he is and who he lovesπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œβ€πŸ§‘
    HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!πŸ§‘β€πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™

UnholyYandere likes this.
  5. β€œLove is never wrong” - Melissa Etheridge. I love this quote because it’s true, love is never wrong. You love who you love. Don’t let others bring you down, keep your head high and continue being YOU. What matters most is what makes your heart happy. Happy Pride Month! πŸ₯³πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

_-Star-_ likes this.
  6. ***Wasn’t sure if the poem had to be an original!!

But if it did I would just like to add on to my forum post…

Roses aren’t always red
    Violets are just barely blue
    So when it comes to pride
    Just always be you!

In the end it must be true
    But to find happiness
    You must stay true to you

In the event it’s too much to do
    Relax, stay calm, hold your head up
    Someone will love you for you~ πŸ₯Ή

7. [​IMG]

Pride month means a lot to me and my family takes the month to celebrate and raise awareness what pride is meant for. I baked this cake for my daughter on her β€œcoming out anniversary.” I am so honoured to be her parent and I look forward to watching her grow be her true self. 1.5 years after she came out, I came out as non-binary. My husband is also part of the alphabet family, so pride means a lot to our family. β™₯οΈπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

To everyone who is part of the pride family, just know you are loved, valid, and special. I’m just a message away if you need someone to talk to. β™₯️

Zia, Rainie, illibearz and 9 others like this.
  8. [​IMG]

Happy Pride Month! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Came up with this cute thing to represent my bi pride. ☺️

9. That cake is gorgeous ❀️

10. Thank you πŸ₯Ίβ™₯️ I wanted to show her how much I love her

11. Happy Pride Month πŸ’™
    I've recolored this Avi, I really love it and decided to recolor inspired by the bissexual flag, since I'm bissexual.
    I'm not good with words so that's it c:
    Let's be proud β€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’™πŸ’œ
    [​IMG]

MegaPint likes this.
  12. β€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
    When the pride month comes,
    Everyone should be proud of yourself,

Proud of your identity,
    Proud of your efforts,
    Proud of your hardships that you've been through,
    Proud of yourself no matter what,
    That's why it's called a pride month,
    A month people can express their pride and joy,
    A month where they'll show their colourful side,
    A month where people finally learn to know and accept about them,
    A month where people could be brave,
    A pride month and a memorable month.
    May we all be proud of who we are ❀
    β€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€πŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

Ps : Here's my poem 🀭

13. I tried to stick with some LGBTQ+ colours. So we have lasbian, gay and demi.

I was too lazy. Stress and tired to draw something...(and let's be honest, im bad at drawing) Thank pimd for giving us templates to colour on. I not good with digital painting but i did my best.
    [​IMG]

14. They call me a cheater
    They say it’s an excuse
    To sleep around
    But my heart just overflows with love
    I can’t help but want to share it
    Call it what you will, for it has many names.
    Polyamory
    Mutual non-monogamy
    Swinging
    Open relationship
    But please, never mistake my polyamory for unfaithfulness.
    I am polyamorous and proud πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

15. How do I post my picture? It says image url, where do I find that? It’s from my photos on my phone

16. Imgur a separate app, but you can also access it through a web browser at https://imgur.com/.
    Basically it lets you post the picture on the internet and then you can include the url link to that page in your forum post here!

✩ Download Imgur.
    ✩ Pick your file to post.
    ✩ Hold down onto the file until a bar pops up.
    ✩ Press the Copy Post Link button.
    ✩ Press the landscape button.
    ✩ Paste your link and press β€œInsert”.

17. LOVING ALL THESE CONTRIBUTIONS SO FAR 😍
    Big Hugs and thanks to all those able to share their art or make a donation to the charity of their choice πŸ₯³

When filling out the survey please remember to spell your username with the same characters and capital letters to make sure you get your gift!
    If you've submitted and don't get a gift on the Thursday after. Let us know in a ticket and we'll help ya out! πŸ˜ƒ

Y'all are heckin' valid!!!!

Lots of love,
    WillπŸ’œ

18. Can I buy a t-shirt where all net proceeds go to that organization?

19. [​IMG]

I have lived by this quote since I was young and I feel like it embodies how I feel about Pride. To me, Pride is a time to celebrate acceptance and love. Everyone should have the ability to be unapologetically themselves and receive support and love. If someone is in a situation where they are unable to be themselves, I want to encourage them to branch out and find people who will love and support them regardless. Pride is the perfect time to find those people, you shouldn't need to wait any longer to feel comfortable being yourself.
    Pride is also a time to celebrate those who have fought for LGBTQ+ rights and continue to hold that passion to fight going forward. It is also a time to remember those who have lost their lives to HIV/AIDS. I have unfortunately seen many people ask why we need a pride month these are the reasons why. LGBTQ+ rights have not been easily accepted, many have had to fight for those human rights to move forward. Many countries don't have these rights and the US government still threatens LGBTQ+ rights. This is not a time to sit back and relax but instead spread awareness and passion for the LGBTQ+ movement and continue to fight for equal rights and acceptance.
    πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Britt1721 and Loch_NESS_Monster like this.
  20. Y'all ran out of ideas? So we gonna design for you? Come on. I know the furni is terrible but y'all can at least come up with Avis. Why not let us design the furniture instead? Please? πŸ˜