CONTEST WINNERS Winners of the Masquerade Raffle! 🎭

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 2, 2022.

1. πŸ˜‚ It amazes me that people complain about not being winners after buying a large amount of tickets. No one put a gun to your head and forced you to do that. It was your choice. And it's a raffle, you are never guaranteed to win something no matter how many tickets you buy. (Unless you bought the 12 and you automatically get the box, it's better than nothing) I only bought the 12, if I don't win anything else, I'm okay with it. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Young, Kit, FrostySkittles and 7 others like this.
  2. who’s this loser 🧱

3. they really should do a doc or account based system to check where you ranked personally for each prize

I would want to know for myself, if buying more would’ve likened my chances etc.

It’s the least they can do, is offer % values when you spend real $$

SinisterNyx and Seductive like this.
  4. Congo to anyone who Won πŸ₯°πŸ“πŸ·

Espacio likes this.
  5. I like this !!

6. Thank Thor, and I only bought the 12 🌚

7. Congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸΎπŸŽˆπŸŽŠ

8. Get out of here not cuddling me rude ass

9. You are guaranteed a raffle box when you buy 12 tickets πŸ€”

10. thankkk you! this is what i was tryna say earlier 😭

Espacio and BattleBorn like this.
  11. please read the whole post where they state there are more rewards still coming they jus haven't announced all the winners because there are too many & jus keep an eye on ur reward box thing lmao

Espacio and -Katie- like this.
  12. Ugh 🀧

13. I got my prizes!

Tiva likes this.
  14. Wait stop liking my stuff I was jk

Espacio and HuntMeToHell like this.
  15. Congrats πŸ‘πŸ»

Espacio likes this.
  16. People have every right to complain if they want to. Idk why y’all act like someone not going to be bewildered/upset/mad for buying 40+ tickets to not win anything. πŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™€οΈ

Espacio, iHana, Bimb0 and 6 others like this.
  17. First off how can they know if they havent won if ATA hasn't send any prize out yet. They only announced 1st place and the 10 2nd place winners. Second if they did purchase the 12 tickets for like 96 ecs they will still get a gift.
    So yeah, stop complaining. Damn!!
    Last it's a damn raffle so you already know not everyone is going to win. πŸ€ͺ

18. There starting to give out other prizes as well

Espacio likes this.
  19. wow u broke my heart for nothingπŸ₯Ή

Seriously likes this.