LIMITED-TIME CONTENT ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ Serving Pride After Party Looks this June๐Ÿ•บ๐ŸŽ‰

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, May 27, 2022.

1. The โ€œforum postโ€ link doesnโ€™t work for me ๐Ÿค”

ATAClaptrap and _HeIium_ like this.
  2. That link should be good now!

Neurodivergent, Lite and AmorDoll like this.
  3. Honestly I just really want pride pet outfits

--Tifa and UwUCadeBearz like this.
  4. ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ

5. OH MY GOSH THIS I๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’™ HAPPY PRIDE MONTH TO ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL SOULS!

6. Anyone else crying about how gay they feel? No? Just me ๐Ÿฅน okay

7. I'm legit mad that I forgot about pride month with everything that has been happening lately. I would have saved my money to buy everything. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

TrainOfThots likes this.
  8. guess all those new avatars will be reused and available next year but with coins:rolleyes: they're all gorgeous though

TrainOfThots likes this.
  9. The badges are super cute.
    The avi's kinda suck though.
    The only ace representative is a non-binary couple.
    And there's zero demi representatives.
    And the pride princess is the same avi as a previous year, but with a wings badge...
    It's a fail for me.

#representallnotafew

TrainOfThots likes this.
  10. ๐Ÿฅฐ this fills my big queer heart. I wish there was more ace/aro representation just because I feel like pimd is often focused on the opposite of what being ace/aro is like, but this is all very nice and makes me really happy to seeโค๏ธ

TrainOfThots likes this.
  11. And I just read the first part of the post and it made me tear up. I'm still in the closet about my identity and still confused as to whether I'm transgender or just genderfluid with a preference. No one in my family knows and they probably never will since I'd be disowned and probably lose my son in the process. It sucks having to hide it my entire life, but I really have no other choice. PIMD is the only safe place where I can be myself without fear. So I just wanted to say thank you.

Lavender_tea, velvet, Rainie and 9 others like this.
  12. Start putting stats on these pride flags ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

NCT127, tyty123, Haruto and 4 others like this.
  13. ngl iโ€™m not a fan of these avatars. itโ€™s very hard for me to find one to express myself because being gay isnโ€™t about being just flamboyant or sparkly. the penguin stat is adorable tho.

Springsteen, iceLatte, NCT127 and 4 others like this.
  14. Even if it is not a 499 Unicorn and more a 999 unicorn
    @_ImPrincess_WhO_tF_aRe_yOu_
    I hope you can find that 999 โ˜บ๏ธ As a furniture

* Quoted from the Hunt suggestion thread.

--Tifa likes this.
  15. BE WHO YOU AREEE for your pri[demon]th

-M3L0DY- likes this.
  16. I'm not part of the LGBT, so I am glad the avis aren't stuffed with 5738 different pride colors and flags. They're subtle, I think, so that even a straight/cis person could see it and be like "that's a nice avi"

(Also makes it feel more realistic/casual, which is something I personally always like in avis)

Rainie, iceLatte and --Tifa like this.
  17. I mean people are always saying bring back old avis.
    Cant please everyone i guess

Yimi, Lumi and insatiablevixen_ like this.
  18. Super impressed with the avis this year ๐Ÿงก
    Love that there is a femine presenting solo avi ๐Ÿ‘Œ

19. LOVE the penguin spinner item โค๐Ÿง๐Ÿง๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ I work at an aquarium with penguins and can confirm it happens all the time! Last season there were three male pairings, a new record for that aquarium.

20. This is really cute๐Ÿ’—