UPDATE Silencing Policy Updates 2021

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Jul 6, 2021.

1. There is literally no way to stop scammers. For every acc ata bans they make 10 more. Ata are constantly banning scammers and black market traders and pedos. Just coz you dont see it happen it doesnt mean its not happening

MegaPint, Vosovic, Delight and 2 others like this.
  2. nice but i get muted if i so much as just say the word discord. πŸ’€

izzy8720 likes this.
  3. You not allowed to talk about 3rd party apps coz kids dont know any better

4. I'm on one month silence. If I post this in pub will i be silenced again?
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–“β–ˆβ–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–“β–ˆ
    β–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–“β–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“
    β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“
    β–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–“β–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“
    β–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–“β–“β–ˆβ–ˆβ–“β–ˆβ–“β–“β–ˆ

I won't spam it more than 10 times

5. Probably tbh

6. You cant post in public channels when silenced. But no swearing is fine in pub and in general coz this is a adult game. Just cant say cxnt and you cant be like. Fuck you are a fuckn asshole. Or whatever.

7. Once would be fine.

8. so i was silence cause i went to call looking for friends my age [17] i don't know why i got silence bc of something so dumb jeezz

9. you guys need to take off the silence thingy

10. Did you ask it in pub? Pub is 18+

Muschi likes this.
  11. You would’ve got silenced if you were asking for inappropriate chat in campus and said age 17. Or what is mentioned above if you asked in pub as it’s 18+ in pub only. If that’s not the case then send in a help ticket, click the cog βš™οΈ top left and then help.

Muschi likes this.
  12. By the time they get to her ticket her silence will be up already so not worth it lol

13. Getting silenced for soliciting 17 or under can get your account disabled so I think it’s still worth to send in a help ticket anyway.

Muschi likes this.
  14. Fair

15. Saying "teens" or "around my age" instead of SPECIFICALLY saying 17+ in campus is still against ToU since anyone under 17 isn't allowed to be here.

This is because "teens" and "around my age" are too broad and can be seen as asking for minors.

Hopefully you've sent in a help ticket by now and they'll get to you as soon as they can πŸ‘

LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  16. Why am I Perma silenced for asking for ageplay rp in the 18+ pub chat?

17. You either asked for under age people or didnt specify 18+. To many pedos and kids on this game to just let things slide

Muschi, Campus and Danni1511 like this.
  18. I had put the wrong age in my bio and some dude wrote on my wall that this game wasnt for kids under 17, I had went back to change my mistake, and right after I submit it I couldn’t text anymore. I am 18, a senior in high school, and It thinks im a child. How do I fix this?

19. Try sending a help ticket to ATA.

Muschi likes this.