LIMITED-TIME CONTENT 🍄 Seek forest treasures this May! 🐸

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA Jace, Apr 28, 2022.

1. ATA if u continue trolling us, I'll be waiting for the month that you will have 6 male avatars

SnuggleBun likes this.
  2. Could we just stop whining about how there's 2 male avis and 4 female at this point? 90% of you don't even get enough coins to buy them anyways bye 😌✋🏼

Hag and Ayse like this.
  3. they always do 2 deals in Molly’s for furniture so I’m sure it’ll be there later on thru the month.

4. Y’all really wasted this actually good idea. It should’ve been a hunt.

Kukki and Lumi like this.
  5. Fuck I need that dorm, the items, AND the fem 62 avi. If only 🤯

Kukki likes this.
  6. Oh wow jace that’s so adorable do you guys create your own hunts like based off your own interests

Kukki likes this.

7. Why on earth would we buy coins when we’re only getting an option of 2 male Avis per month? If they do this every now and again we wouldn’t care but it’s happened several times.

8. Lol. They probably did this because the only avis that sell are the female avis. You just said you don’t buy coins and people still buy the femme avis because they’re popular and they sell. So what do you think is going to continue happening? 🤷 In the long run, complaining in forums means a hell of a lot less than the purchases that will happen throughout the month. And it doesn’t take a sleuth to see the very obvious trend of complaints about male avis. Somehow there’s always something to complain about.
    And somehow, we’re supposed to believe that would change with a third avi? Or would it just be a different complaint?

Campus likes this.

9. The reason why female Avis are selling is because there’s more of something or did that not occur? Whenever you buy coins it doesn’t matter what avi is purchased because you’re still buying an avi regardless. If there’s no third option for a male to choose from it defeats the purpose.

Being able to only pick from the least and most expensive option will affect the number of sales of certain month Avis, you do know this correct?

Despite ATA providing consistently shitty Avis and us constantly complaining about male Avis being ugly as fuck shouldn’t limit the choices we get. There should be 3 male and 3 female Avis.

People will now avoid buying avatar coins because they know they’ll have to spend more to get a somewhat alright male avi.

We complain because we’re entitled to complain when you’re limiting people’s choices.

10. Lol. Asking rhetorical questions does not actually make your statements any more profound than they would have been otherwise, nor does talking down to people and insinuating someone is incapable of considering the things you’ve stated through said rhetorical questions make you appear smarter.

The female avis aren’t selling more because of a lack of male avis. Female avis sell more. Period. The lack of male avis might affect sales somewhat, but they won’t hurt the overall sales of female avis which normally sell more anyway. Or did you not get that?

Your specific problem with pricing is not my concern and I could care less how you feel about having to choose between the priciest and cheapest avis. If you buy coins and you don’t like the avis, you wait until the next month to spend them because they’re still valid in-game currency. Or did you forget how that works?

If people complain about the style of male avis despite the artists’ attempts to try new and varied styles, and if they’re regularly purchased at lower rates than female avis, then why would ATA push a product that isn’t selling? Only they know if this new approach is effective or not. Complaints are meaningless if ATA is still making money as usual. But we’ll certainly see what happens next month with their latest batch of avis.

11. The female avatars always look great, the male avatars are always disappointing. N what’s with the 4 female avatars n 2 male? Who hurt you? Why are u doing this? 😂

12. I'm waiting for the goblin cottage couch
    🍄🌾😗💳🛋️