Looking for hitman

Discussion in 'Wars' started by gaynextdoor, Apr 26, 2022.

1. Sfw terms were agreed upon for a cf of 60b - you will get 40 of them if the bully leaves the victim alone. Need at least 30mcs in strength, preferably over 20mcs in intelligence. The person in question has 2 accounts and violated a cf agreement of 20b with the victim, and all tea (ss) will be spilled over Line if you are curious about the situation. These measures are being taken because the bully in question is that much of an arse. If you would like ign’s to post to an executioner board, let me know as well. Add queenmedusa for further details.

2. Pls don't mention me like that ty

Sansa, Taniho and Campus like this.
  3. Bb outside socials are forbidden

4. I will be your hitman.
    I have been always on a hunt looking for that.

Kalahdriel likes this.
  5. She not even a real farmer, I thought she wanted a hit man.

6. A hitman is someone a person can hire to harm or kill a certain person or people. This is not a game specific term. It exists irl as well

7. Bentos still allowed as CF terms, with their effect in the PIMD economy? I’m shocked.

8. The only banned cf terms is anything of ec value (cats, dogs, breaking rs, furniture ect) and anything that will cause harm irl

9. I know, it was a rhetorical question. There has been an update to the extortion policy, regarding relationships, and there hasn’t been a change in the bento section which sucks because of the huge impact that have here.

10. Bentos are the momey for trading. When someone holds you ransom they generally want money. So its no different. You can always just tell them to get fuckd and ignore their hits and learn how to hide your cash. Or hit back

bloodhoney likes this.
  11. I’ll pest for all the tea babes

12. Op has 24 f losses... bait not alluring

V_Witchy_101 likes this.
  13. Please don't mention me like that , ty

14. No pants dude is here 🥸🤌

Sansa likes this.
  15. This thread is 4 months old and yet op has cringe wall posts from one day ago. Seems like a common thing

16. I didn’t get the 40b - lock the thread.