#Ban perverts and prevent them from creating alts

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by KittyPryde, Mar 9, 2022.

?

We need complete banning of all perverts

1. Yes , definitely

2. Nahhh it's a part of the game

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey everyone😹am sure this might seem boring 😹but i wanted to speak on a important topic ...online security ....
    I wanted to share a incident with y'all and get justice

Person X had a club ...this game is mainly meant for creating friends and not meeting perverts ..it's soo weird of how pedos come to this game and try to catfish ..peeps catfish by using money and other things
    But have u ever heard people catfishing by helping the beginners increase stats...sounds weird doesn't it
    Person X had been banned twice ..yet he didn't get sense..he wanted to lure minors by his stats ....he used to teach em on how to increase stats and then get em on discord and later do sexual talks videos and stuff ..this must be prevented ..rp..isn't meant for sexual things.its more like dramas we do
    The mods need to take more heed to this issue .many perverts who i saw at the start of the gsme and still here ...weird na?

2. If somone is making you uncomfortable or asking for sexual things, block them. We can't do anything about what happens on discord or other apps. And dms aren't moderated. Sometimes people are banned and they use VPNs or other methods to make new accounts, not much the devs can do about that. If you see someone soliciting nudes or asking for minors please take a screenshot and send to a moderator or convert to a link and send it in a help ticket.

3. The whole meaning of rp seems to have just become about sexual things on here now, I see far more of that than actual normal rp requests in campus/pub

the minors thing is old news that won’t end tbh. Neither mods nor devs should have to babysit players chats and punish ones that can’t be good humans. It’s not hard to just not be a pedo

x_FluorescentEllis_x, Muschi and Lite like this.
  4. people want ATA to treat them like adults but cant even handle somebody asking for a nude in dms 🗿
    Its like this is ur first day on the internet. pervs exist and they'll always exist 🤷‍♀️ sexual rp is allowed on this game and they'd still be here even if it wasn't. Block & carry on

Lite and DinosAreTheOldestCars like this.
  5. Ata would go out of business if they banned all the perverts

GodNDevil and Lite like this.
  6. Better yet, banned those who harrassing player with threats and using their alts and main to bully them when they get rejected from doing perverted stuff with them. People play game to have fun and relax not to being told off and threatened.

Dhiwatah likes this.
  7. There is literally no way for this to be a thing. Ata regularly bans pedos from the game. They cant keep them out completely. Also this is a 17+ game for a reason. Dont encourage kids to stay. Ata are game developers not baby sitters. If you arnt grown up enough to know how to stay internet safe then dont use the internet and stay away from social games

8. Also rp means role play. People can role play whatever they want. Its not limited to drama class type shit

9. Pro tip. In your chat tabs go fully to the right and tap on pub. Then you wont see as much sexual stuff. Pub is rated 18+. Adult content will and does happen within it. You got the warning when you had to put in your age to even view the chat tab

10. I vote nahh its part of the internet. You cant eliminate it. If you are to scared of it then dont use the internet

11. Ata should do something other then tell us to block someomr who.gets you bullied for rejecting someone or choosing a different rs I have personal experience from that for four years I have to tell my friends to be careful of a person

12. What you expect them to do? You are a adult. You can sort your own issues out. Block and move on. Pvp is not bullying its part of the game

Dhiwatah likes this.
  13. Not when this person goes to your wall and gifts and tuts and breaks multiple cfs in which I have to pay a cf multiple times if you block someone like on Facebook you can't see the profile why not do that

14. They cant wall or gift you if you have them blocked. Breaking cf is bad play but not against the tou. Its up to the players to work something out. But also no one is making you pay. You could just not give them anything. You dont HAVE to pay cf. You can just ignore them. The more you bitch and moan about them the more likely you are to be hit. Most pvp players target the people who moan at them about being hit

15. Reading this, I think I have been to his club 🤔 Or a club similar like his. A club with weird rules.

16. I dont like how (atm) 8 ppl said no.... bur really, there are kids who play (even tho it's not supposed to be like that) it happens... and even as an adult, I find yall creepy ppl, weird af... I feel, if ur banned from ur account once for this style of stuff, ata should ban u from making another account! And maybe have it so ur not aloud to have the app on ur phone, so they can't clone it too... :( they need to go....

_II_Danny_ll_ likes this.
  17. How exactly do you expect the developers to ban people from downloading their app? 🥴 People will clone it and make more no matter what. People here are saying no because there's no realistic way to do it. If complainers actually care they can send a screenshot to a mod when they see creeps and minors. But don't be naive and think they won't find a way to make more accounts.

Campus likes this.
  18. Yeah like they were so annoying,like I always see my friend talking about pervert things and it was utterly ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣

19. Ip ban does exist. But so does things like vpn where you can change your ip and get around it. These scammers and pedos give no fucks. The ONLY way to 100% stop them (online at least) is to delete the internet. And thats never gonna happen. Its not weird to say no. Its realistic. Coz its literally impossible to stop them completely

20. Let's also ban kids. Why ate they on this?!?!?!

GodNDevil likes this.