POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Just asking if there's any policy that can cause of trade blocking? Can someone do me a favor to numerate those for me? Thanks so much!

2. I did a trade earlier today for chibis and have been gifted a few and the game is not reading that. Those chibis are missing from my items. What is going on?! I've forcestopped the game and still don't see them

3. You can either put in a help ticket for this and wait for ATA to respond to you and see what they can do orrr i do believe there's a PIMD discord bug report section.
    Try clearing your cache, restarting your phone, and then Uninstall/Reinstall and see if that fixes it first. Hope that helps! Glitches happen! 💙

4. Hello! I hope someone can help me. I just got back from the game and when I came back and became an admin. I don't get club, reward and wall notifications. Which is the last notification I had was an hour ago :'(

I already reinstalled and relogged-in at the game but it's still not working. Anyone can help me? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

Marz likes this.
  5. idk if people ask this alr but why we didnt use pep as one of pimd currency?.. like 10 pep equal to 1 chibi?

6. People simple just decided they didn't like peps.
    There's legit no other reason besides that.
    However, some people do buy pep bentos with chibi bentos at a rate of 3:1.

ATA has also tried to introduce new versions of bentos as well (ALF and maeve, which you can still get the pieces for from older hunt boxes from around 2018) and people still didn't really care for them. The community just picked chibi bentos to be the main currency.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LeeJarrett likes this.
  7. How much is hot tropics 999 worth?
    How much is club 2000 999 worth also?

8. Whats the different story pass things do?
    Elf
    Magic
    Joke

9. Mention Elf Academy
    - 6 DNs Or Level Pets 4x
    Warn Dath
    - 6 DNs Or 100 Successful PVP actions
    Crack A Joke
    - 6 DNs or Spin Spinner 12x

Same rewards for all 3 options~

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  10. Why can't I gift my furniture? Only some is available for me to gift or trade.

11. Starter furni cant be gifted or traded. Apart from ikeo furniture but its worthless

12. Churr

13. What are reasonable prices for tuts?
    I looked at the forum but found a lot of thought about this but they seem to be very outdated. Any thought on this?

14. Search the price and look at the stats. If your tut seems way off from the average then you have your anser of what you are looking for. But in general. They are worth as much as someone is willing to pag. For example atas accs and even story line character accounts even if they have basic 10/4 stats have values of 5t+

15. Heno,

how do you get the pink egg (with polka dots) for this hunt?

ty

16. Party drop or get someone to gift you 1

17. Nvm you already got it

18. Big question, I did some search and research but nothing so, here we go, which is the oldest pimd account? (Like, player account) I wanna see 2-3 fossils ✌🏻😂 feed my curiosity, ty

19. Ive seen 1 or 2 11yr old accs but dont remember their ign

20. Hey 👋 can someone let me know how much the pep bento are worth (blue ones) please 💖