EVENT 🏹🔥 The Hunter Games 🔥🏹

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Mar 23, 2022.

1. the theme is cute

2. It's a luck based system. I've been playing 4 years and have won 1 cat twice, and 3 cats once. It happens. It's a very rare drop, meaning you might spin thousands of times before getting it. Just like a slot machine lol.

Muschi likes this.
  3. when I say the hunt is eh but I T10 it anyway 🤡

Lumi and Muschi like this.
  4. I want the charismatic chieftain so bad 🥲

5. got the charismatic chieftain vip from box and its starting to grow on me. i think it's actually quite good. better than the male lb avi👀

6. i should just say both the box avis are better than the lb ones. beastmistress looks more lb worthy than stealthy slayer

7. Has the 3rd side story opened?

8. Okay, why does the icon for the male third side story avi show a tattoo on his face, but the actual avatar doesn't have it?

Did y'all forget to add it to the final stage of the avi? Or did y'all just decide not to keep it on?

iWillFoxingConfuseYou likes this.
  9. Okay so how does anyone get the avi with the bunny? Probably the only one I really like and I can’t find it anywhere to win… is this just my problem or anyone else having that issue too?

10. It's from the third and fourth side quests.

MaiTai likes this.
  11. How do you do the side quests? Sorry I’m really lost with how to do it, I usually don’t so that’s why I’m really lost.

12. I so want a spy hunt. The last spy hunt I think was 2016? If I’m not mistaken.

13. We had one in November 2020
    For your spies only

Graey likes this.
  14. You have to complete all the story quest in the 📱

MaiTai likes this.
  15. How did the story end? Who won the trophy?

16. This. I was talking about @DinosAreTheOldestCars on the first page. I think you went inactive when it happen

17. Yehh i wasnt here. Trash hunt tho