Don't say you weren't warned.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Disloyal, Feb 22, 2021.

1. Inflation is an always thing. Literally. Did you know that $100 in 1947 is almost $1300 today? Cash only has value because somebody says it does. I could tell you a handful of corn is worth the same as a maserati and if enough people agreed, then it's so. It's literal paper. Same with cards. Same with gold and silver or anything else for that matter. In the event that hyper inflation occurred, and the markets crashed to the point that cash has no value (which in reality it currently doesn't and never has) people would just trade. Humanity doesn't exist just because of cash. Cash exists because of humanity. In the end, we will still be here regardless if money is or not. I'm not sure what the point of this thread was? Lol

2. 1) inflation doesn't have to be an always thing.

2) for something to be money, it has fill 3 criteria: store of value, unit of account, medium of exchange. The cash we use fails miserably at being a store of value like u yourself pointed out.

3) humanity doesn't exist because of cash. How enlightening. But did you know we are transitioning into a two class system? A feudal system? You go ask the ppl who have already been pushed from middle class to poverty about how humanity is treating them lol.

The point of this thread is: save your ass. Have your capital in the right place so you don't have to end up like those ppl I mentioned above. When poverty walks in through the door, all your moralities flies out the window

3. Hyperinflation has never happened?

*Laughs in Venezuelan*

Campus likes this.
  4. Zimbabwe, Argentina, currently turkey and Iran

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"CaSh OnlY HaS ValUe BeCaUsE SomEoNE SaYS iT DoEs" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

6. That's Zimbabwe. Those trolleys were worth more than the cash on them. But go preach humanity to those ppl 🀣

7. Yeah, that's only enough cash for half a loaf of bread πŸ˜‚. They were wiping with cash instead of toilet paper!

8. Yeah it was that bad. Ppl have no idea

9. Still wanna talk about humanity?

10. Do u still feel the same way?

11. LMAO this thread aged like a fine wine.

Hope y'all started a garden when I told you too. How's those grocery bills?

12. They laughed at me. "Won't take financial advice from a guy who runs Dom sub hub".

13. So forumers, it's time to withdraw from your 401k and put that money into silver

14. I will screenshot every NFT you ever buy and have an AI bot replicate it until it is so far from the original that you break down and use a dollar at the store again.

15. Why are u comparing nfts with dollar?

16. And use what instead? If things are still denominated in dollars, you won’t escape hyperinflation (if it comes).

17. Money didnt always exist. And it 100% will stop existing again in the future and the trading currency will change to something else

18. De dollarisation is picking up pace with Petro dollar losing it's place. This means that all the inflation U.S had exported over the years will go back to the U.S and destroy your economy.

The U.S will not let this happen easily, and there will be wars, cyber wars, economic wars and physical wars. This will, in turn, destroy all the currencies in existence and lead to a major crisis, the solution to which will be proposed as cbdc and social credit system. Middle class will be decimated and we will move back to the feudal system and slavery.

Now, the only option we, the people, have is a currency that is permissionless, immutable, borderless, decentrized. Bitcoin comes to mind

19. I forgot trustless