EVENT 🏹πŸ”₯ The Hunter Games πŸ”₯🏹

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Honey, Mar 23, 2022.

1. Ew another stupid hunt

Puma and Affirmations like this.
  2. .....Y'all got all these creatures ass people and can't come up with anything new?

Puma and Affirmations like this.
  3. Creative*

4. This avatar female with the bunny πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜! I can do related. I hope to be able to earn it.
    I’m happy for the furnitures , it gives ideas for more designs even if it is mix
    I am also glad for out of boxes as - theme (and it cannot be said this recycle) for the furnitures.

I’m guessing some are mad for laying low before Easter
    Imagine if it had been 3 weeks of Easter 🐣 the comments would have been πŸ˜…

Tsuki_, Lumi, xPeachMamii- and 2 others like this.
  5. skulls, snakes & crystals? anytime πŸ’œ rest is meh.
    I only like the asian fem avi

6. Ah i forget to say I cannot found the pet special offer in the Molly’s Deals tab β€œoffers” even from refreshing the game.

7. Don't like this hunt ugly everything!! Sorry just my opinion

Affirmations likes this.
  8. Same

GoddessHailey likes this.
  9. Well
    πŸ€”

10. [​IMG]

Okay but like that's a beautiful dorm. The avis are improved and i find the girl with the bunny to be very cute. I can't think of any previous hunt like this so i fw it. Well done ATA. Well done πŸ’™πŸ€©

BattleBorn, Muschi and GoddessHailey like this.
  11. It's a no thank you for me to the avis

Im not gonna collet the furni but I have to say that the furni is VERY well put together. It's very nice but not my cup of tea :3

12. That gif literally sums up this hunt

13. Well, the design of the avatars are really well done! So far I see the story introduced the hunt in a decent way.. Pet skins are cute, furniture is.. Pretty neat, this is a pretty different hunt from what I've seen.. Definitely didn't expect a kinda cave vibe, but I'm not too disappointed. I mean y'all kinda did an outdoors vibe again which is greatπŸ€” That's my opinion for now.. I like how the boxes look. It's not the kinda hunt I expected, it's kinda simple outdoorsy / cavesy vibe, but not a bad thing. I might change opinions later, this is my initial opinionπŸ€”

xPeachMamii-, Rainie and Muschi like this.
  14. The people in here saying it sucks are gonna be the same ones completing it and probably getting on the leaderboard. Obviously y'all like something πŸ‘€

BEARCRUMBS, Rainie, Campus and 11 others like this.
  15. Better than last hunt

-Mrs_Mis-, Rainie, _HeIium_ and 3 others like this.
  16. I like these avis idk what yall are on

BattleBorn and Thorsdottir like this.
  17. I like the dorm little bit πŸ™‚

18. I feel like they should have saved the Hunger Games theme for Black Friday and do a Capitol-esque hunt for the glamour. Because at least we could have had 12 districts avatars as the next round of shard avis.

Missed opportunity.

19. The way she holding the bunny is animal abuse man 😭πŸ₯Ί

Ida, Psycho and Julcyfruit like this.
  20. I actually like it. It's different from what we've been seeing lately, which can get repetitive quickly with the modern styles. Also love having the VIP in a gif! More of that please!

Campus, _HeIium_, BattleBorn and 3 others like this.