CHINA VS USA

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by CrimeFightinCactus, Mar 18, 2022.

1. They used to say da three best super powers
    Were
    USA
    China
    Russia

People always said these were the top dogs, war between these mofos would result in devastation beyond measure

Nowadays Russia ain't doing to good

So never in the history of mankind has there been two super powers

Like China and Da USA

they say the future is China

But is it really tho

We ain't talking just military we talking tech we talking education we talking world wide influence

In da future China and USA will Duke it out for one title
    One throne
    One super power to rule them all

Now now hatchlings

Would you rather live in a world where USA is running shiet or would you rather live in a world ran by China?

To you who will win this war of tech of data of influence

Imo America will stay in power for the next one thousand years i mean look at it like this we a baby 300 yrs old we have like 400 million people we a baby compared to China yet we've done so much
    American potential hasn't even reached maximum peak,
    Imagine our power when we have one billion folks with like 3 billion guns LOL
    Ya sure we can't deny the messed up stuff and mistakes but it took France hundreds and thousands of years to get they shiet right and USA will keep getting it right over and over so I think USA will continue winning if any pro Chinese wanna say why China will win be my guest

But I give this one to America

Yall better start learning American

2. I’ve lived in both China and America.
    Not going to get political but,

China>

It’s hard to have a just opinion when you haven’t seen both sides.
    Think about your thoughts wisely.

Musei and Muschi like this.
  3. And why china tho

4. USA … is backwards

Lite likes this.
  5. Coz I lived in major cities in both countries and China was a lot friendlier, cleaner, and generally nicer lol

Better infrastructure and taxes actually went to bettering the everyday lives of citizens.

The streets were paved in a way that blind citizens can walk around and know where they’re going.

The public transportation was immaculate to the point in which it made sense to use it everyday, instead of driving a car through rain or traffic.

Recycling was mandatory, plastic bags were restricted, plastic straws restricted, generally more laws on eco friendliness which I think is an important factor of creating a place for future generations to live.

Guns were also restricted in China after the onslaught of mass shootings in USA.
    Even police officers don’t carry guns.

There’s security cameras in public spaces, like train stations and malls, to deter crime as well.

Major train stations even had metal detector checks which may seem like a hassle to some people, but perhaps that’s the reason why I always felt safe traveling alone as well.

So yeah, those are some general reasons.

Also no one there slandered USA when I spoke to them, but here there’s tons of China slander lol, especially from ppl who’ve never been there.
    Or better yet, they consciously slander China knowing I taught English there and am very obviously of Chinese descent 😂😂

6. Why is the choice between those two? Why not neither? Nations come and go. Will either of these countries exist 200 years from now? America is barely 250 years old, and PRC isn't even 100. Are these countries really built for longevity?

Hag and Lite like this.
  7. True,
    Einstein said,
    “I do not know with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.”
    🤷🏻‍♀️😂
    Nothing lasts, even the universe will eventually die a cold death.

Enjoy what you can and travel lots.
    Most of us are lucky enough to have a passport that can go to almost every country.
    We can choose the society we live in and aim to better the future.

Or don’t, I really can’t tell anyone what to do lol

8. Yeah….
    USA is the land of opportunity for the same reason it’s also just a young baby.

You can hope to inspire and create change, through infiltrating the old men that rule over, or teaching the youth to be better.

It’s not entirely hopeless but the deal Ford created with the gov back in the industrial boom has f*cked us quite a bit.

We were on the way to having awesome & inclusive public transport, but instead we have overground parking lots that take up so much damn space & a rising need for fuel 😂

Totally unsustainable.

9. Nah fam I like your paragraphs and all but usa wins this one lol it's easy to critize the bad of oke country while saying the good of another to make it sound better but let's face it ppl can make China sound as good as they want but us da a ain't goin anywhere

10. Both suck in their own ways. I choose neither in the end

11. Tatakae 🌚

12. It doesn't matter who becomes the superpower, the middle class will be fùcked beyond recognition soon.

As far as tech and cyber warfare is concerned, China is superior to USA, but it doesn't matter. Tech, like everything else, is being used for total control. Wait for them to unveil CBDCs.

13. Lol ur always spouting da same bs chill buy guy go live life

14. China has huge power over the world. They use slave labor and child labor to make products cheaper. Countries outsource to china coz its cheaper to ship everything over there get it made and have it shipped back. Then to make it local.

If china decided. We not doing that anymore. It would shut down thousands of businesses and destroy the economy

Musei likes this.
  15. Honestly id say you arnt wrong. China are silently taking over the world. China is slowly buying out nz. Buying all the businesses and houses. Coz they have multi millions back in china in their family. I wouldnt be suprized if they doing the same in other countries

16. But to anser your question. Neither. I dont want any part of china (not gonna have a choice in that soon enough tho) and america has turned to shit as well

17. China has gained influence over the world bro but they aren't this top dog people claim them to be. Like yeah they have their very good aspects. I don't deny that but the same people that ride china try to deny that china also has massive problems and all dat shiet.
    If yo country is dumb enough to make dealz with china to da point where china practically owns them then that is yo countries fault
    Does da USA make deals with china? Hell yeah but that USA is not dumb enough to go full china, ..if china goes down the USA goes down too but if the USA goes down rn, china goes down too that's how the USA - China dynamics work which is why both countries tend to ignore each other or try our presidents know china can pose a threat with it's influence so we market the USA as a place of innovation so that people from da world can come and do their thing
    The future is innovative.
    The country rhat supports innovation will be da winner in the grand scheme of things which is why America and American companies are working hard to innovative within our own country and shiet.
    It's one of the reasons china and russia aren't liking the USA much deez dayz, trump isolated da USA from da world.
    Wanting to pull from nato
    But nowadays Biden is working to repair our relationship with our allies
    As well as a future of innovation for da USA.
    Will China get better? Hell yeah. And in truth I hope they do because it's a win for humanity anyway.
    But people act like USA is this really deep declining empire sure there r lots of problems and it seems like we do have many problems and corruption compared to other western powers but that's because American love exposing that shiet, we love exposing racism and corruption and pointing out injustices while other countries turn a blind eye and hide that shiet.
    So this ain't all as easy as people claim to be.

18. That's because it's the truth dumbass

19. Tf go back the the echo chamber where you crawled out of my boi and come back when your ready

20. You still haven't told me how bitcoin works