New Suggestions from Players

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by SweetRage, Mar 22, 2022.

?

Do you think ATA should make Hypnocats, Pizza Bikinis, and Money Dogs TRADEABLE?

1. Yes

60 vote(s)
    72.3%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    27.7%
  1. I made this thread because I can’t find one where you can suggest changes, add new things, etc.

in my opinion, maybe in the future, we can make cats, bikinis, and dogs TRADEABLE instead of having to pay bentos for players to drop them for us. With side stories requiring drops of hypnocats, they should be tradeable so you can complete the side story WITHOUT having to spend real money.

If we can get enough people to sign/agree, maybe ATA will take this into account when making changes to the game.
    Thank you for reading! 🥰

2. I think it's unusual for free game developers to make huge adjustments that discourage people spending money. Since money is necessary to keep the game running, and especially those EC items are main sources of revenue. But aside from that, this could create a larger extortion problem where people are farmed for their cats/dogs etc, like previously when EC was tradeable. It's been suggested a good number of times.

I see why the idea is appealing, but it's not something I anticipate happening :/

3. That actually make a lot of sense. But some people don’t/can’t spend money on the game and that also means, they can’t participate in the fun activities. I see it both ways. Maybe if they make it tradeable, they can add the rule of “no farming for cats/dogs/kinis” to the PVP thing. Or maybe you can only buy them from mods or a couple specific people.

4. SOMETHING HAS GOT TO BE DONE WITH THE AVATARS!

We should be able to trade/delete avatars that we don’t want, like, or use. I have so many male avatars that I got from boxes or quests or whatever, and I’ll never use them! They take up so much extra space in the screen when I’m scrolling and looking for specific avatars. I wish we could trade or gift them to new members who could use them or just have the option to vanish them from our collection all together.

5. If this was implemented, players wouldn’t be able to farm for the aforementioned items since they do hold EC value. However I think the concern of extortion still stands.

As for the last idea, I would say allowing mods to have such responsibility is not exactly a great idea. Personal opinion there since we are volunteers and normal players :)

Guy and Campus like this.
  6. Just no. 😔✋🏼

7. Not gonna happen. Ever. Stop. Asking. For. It. Thanks.

8. You could go to items and hold down on the avatars you like to star them. That way you don’t have to scroll through all the avatars you don’t use. You would have to go to your items list to change your avatar if you want to use the avatars you starred. That’s what I do to make it easier for me, I have over 300 avatars I don’t use and maybe 12 I do.

Guy and Lite like this.
  9. Is that on android or iOS? I use an android and starring my avis doesn't change anything.

Lite likes this.
  10. Weird…I’m on iOS. I’ve had android before but I haven’t tried it on android. 😬 Ata should make that a thing for android as well. I didn’t think that it probably wouldn’t work for android when I posted that, sorry.

11. Separate club rankings for potd clubs and ec clubs & some kind of scoring/ranking system for potd clubs based on performance rather than combined stats.

Guy, MayaTheHopeful and Lite like this.
  12. Is bluestacks like android? If so it lets me star avatars on there, but my bluestacks is messed up and my starred won’t show in my items. The starred page when you tap items just doesn’t exist, only a starred page in your showcase.

13. Nope. Where's the thrill? 🙄

14. Yeah, that's how it is on android.

-Mrs_Mis- likes this.
  15. Just go to your items and click all items and you can see all ur Avis it’s so much easier

16. Scooby-Doo Hunt 😌 there I said it

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  17. It would be nice to see club stats ie average time it takes to finish a party, in addition to club record of fastest time and to be able to see it collectively as well as specific periods of time. For club members only.

MayaTheHopeful and Lite like this.
  18. UPDATE BARISTA!

Ok, so firstly I'd like to take this opportunity to appreciate those who created /barista. Hats off to you! Now about my suggestion, my club LOVES playing barista but it turns out barista keeps asking the same questions again and again which made us feel that barista should be updated. /barista is a feature that has kept us entertained for years but I'd like to suggest updating barista so that we could enjoy access to more fun questions and keep the club chat more interesting. Thanks!✨

19. Yeahh I agreed bout the complained of starlight , i hope that barista will be update as soon as possible cuz most of the players here to pimd loves to play with barista , i am hoping that soon...

-Starlight- likes this.
  20. I also agreed about the complained for barista update , I would love to play more question of barista , I was planned to play spin + Barista , I thought it would be more fun but for now Barista ask same question again and again so I hoping for the update for Barista

-Starlight- likes this.