POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. Why is Day so cute is my question? Ahem. I see you stealing my helping hour 🥰💀👀💙

Day likes this.
  2. I lost my my old account. How can I get it back, because I forgot the account passord?

3. @EMELIA28546 tap the cog wheel icon in the upper left corner and then click help and put in a ticket. ATA should be able to assist you with that. It could take a day or two for them to get back to you though 💙

4. You can reset your password through the PIMD website here (you might have to do it through browser if link doesn’t open). Help ticket most probably will respond with that link too as they did to me when I forgot my password 😅

Campus likes this.
  5. Can you delete all my old accounts dove15 and zzzzzzz15? Because I cannot using again.

6. Hi, I'm sorry for my before give message about Old account. I use as eyesdove. Now I can use this my old account dove15 but zzzzzzz15 you can delete. Because i cannot using again. Thank you.

7. ATA does not delete accounts, and this thread is not how you contact them. You need to send a help ticket if you want to contact them. This thread is for asking questions to the community, aka your fellow players.

However, since ATA does not delete accounts, I wouldn't bother sending a help ticket in this case... especially since you don't seem to know which account you even want deleted.

Campus and Myra like this.
  8. There was a autumn event where you collected carved wood animals. If you collected enough you'd get an avatar.

9. Hunt furnicher price

11. Where can I be found Price check thread? Or can anyone tell me its rates?
    Launch Combos 👇
    Floof
    Science
    Distilled Darkness
    Thank you for response. 😌

12. Does anyone remember which hunt the Marble Statue of Venus 999 came from? I just know it’s a Top 10 but can’t remember from where

13. [​IMG]
    Found it! It's from the "Disturbing The Greece" Hunt. Link to Stories Tiers and Rewards thread for that hunt

Muschi and Corgi like this.
  14. What does bu @ 57 and open @ 55 mean?

Also 🏡?

Thank you!

15. Avatar question. The 1xx/2xx showing in my avatar list represents what? Is there a maximum amount of avatars I can own? Or is that just how many avis I’ve collected of the ones that have become available to me?

16. “Bu” is back up, so the back up dropper for the party, whether it’s a cat/dog or invites. Back ups are necessary when the person whose turn it is to use a dog/cat/etc did not respond or has missed their turn.

“Open @ 55” means the party is now open for anyone to drop a cat/dog or invites, and it will count as their required drop.

🏡 that emoji means “in house/in house seller”, so the person who drops the cat/dog or invites is a person who is part of the club and took the job of selling items like mentioned before

Katelyness92, Campus, Iriesa and 2 others like this.
  17. 1xx = how many you currently own
    2xx = how many you own + how many are currently available for purchase through the avatar shops

MizzRedd and Iriesa like this.
  18. Thank you!! What do the numbers 55 and 57 mean? I dont really get it 😅 seems like clubs go up 100s for count.

19. So, Cat Cafe is 3 hours long aka 3:00:00. 55 means when the timer of time left is 2:55:00 (aka 5 minutes has passed without a dropper) and 2:57:00 is when 3 minutes have passed without a dropper :) Be careful to wait til the last column (seconds) is at zero because, for example, 2:57:59 doesn't count as it's still less than 3 minutes without a dropper.

Iriesa, Corgi and Julcyfruit like this.
  20. Thank you!!!

Muschi likes this.