POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. WALL ME RESPONSE PLEASE because I won't check forums but what's this thing about getting a free item when you verify your email on your account? 👀 I did it but didn't get anything lmao

2. It said you won't receive the 999ecs until after March 24th. (Will also wall you but posting here for any others.)

GoddessHailey likes this.
  3. No. You did a great job explaining.
    I had no idea that was meant with main story drops
    Then it makes sense now

GoddessHailey likes this.
  4. How can I watch a forum/thread

5. [​IMG]

Muschi and Campus like this.
  6. This post is a visual walkthrough of the steps.

7. Wow people are really take this for real.. I have been hiting on with sexual texts and 💰💰offering for reality.. I only want to play the game. And enjoy the game along with my clubs members.. I send them gifts and tell them I did for game tasks... lol.. haven't seen negative feedbacks yet.. lol.. so I guess is working

8. They actually have. It's not cheating, it's two timing

9. I have this question on my head since day 1 until now. I just wanna know this ‘cause some people sell their tutor, my query is how much hire value of tutor and mcs required for 1B? Thank you in advance. 👌

10. What's the stats from the zodiac avas?

What is the name of the 999 with the Angel statue?

11. 50%/50%

And I believe the one you are looking for is "Fallen Angel"

12. Thanks
    And i found out i can just hold the item in shop for the name and stats.
    It was garden rost fairy statue or something like this

Muschi likes this.
  13. Is there a good post that would explain the in and outs of the game? Like about selling things, what certain things mean, etc?

14. Yes! You can look in guides!

Muschi likes this.
  15. Here is a link to a dictionary of game lingo!

Also, here is a list to other guides that give various information you may find helpful.

16. How do you know what players you can fight and win against? It seem like I never win

17. What does dtw mean

18. Defender too weak. Typically means the person you are trying to hit is either too low in stats or doesn't have enough health regenerated to defend against attacks

Katelyness92 and Day like this.
  19. Lots of factors go into PVP! But generally speaking you can look at someone’s strength/intelligence, RS, Misc & Tutors to get a good idea about how strong they are.

Campus likes this.
  20. Several factors go in to that question.
    *furniture
    *pets
    *stat items
    *Avi
    *tutor bonuses
    *etc.

Good rule of thumb- if you can't land an Eavesdrop you probably can't land hits.

Day likes this.