PIMD ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴs🤦🏽‍♀️

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Menawan, Feb 21, 2022.

1. Can I also just suggest that maybe once in a while, allow players to buy items using cash instead of ec? Like maybe once a month or every celebration like valentines, easter, or Christmas and new tears? ECs are not cheap 😅 just want to say that

Menawan likes this.
  2. Nah, this is valid lol
    It’s pretty annoying to get a dn from a box that takes hours & hours of playing to get 🙂

Playing on one account, everyday, for a year, and it’s still pretty fuggin hard to make a single bento just from spinner.
    This isn’t just my testimonial lol, I’ve had others say in all their years of playing they’ve never made a bento purely off spinner while only using one account.

Obviously you can enjoy the game while being a free to play player but, it’s still very disappointing to get a single dn from crate.

It almost entirely discourages ever opening or buying a crate lol

This is what creates the market for the so highly coveted crate items tho 🤷🏻‍♀️

3. The creepy ppl...

How much I get from the spinner (I get no chibis, nothing....)
    Except cash, goldfish and the odd 1dn...

I think it hates me, this doesn't seam right...

THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP TRYING TO GIVE US MONEY!! 😐 😐 😐

the lagging...

The random farmers... (and I mean random)

My luck in general:)

How high stat players think there superior, so they talk down alot 🤔

F-ing OP sellers ... and some resellers

How ata puts more work into the female avis is my greatest concern here...

If u look at the male avis, then at the females.... why to the female avis always look way better, and more worked on, and thought of...

The males look half-assed.... im sorry, bur alot of the time they do.

and in the monthly avatar shop! Omg... why is there more females then males there.... theres not even a male in the daily xc from the monthly shop, I gotta wait a month to get a male I can afford? :(

Soooo yeah!

That's my rant, enjoy 😂

4. I like your rant wdym😂😂😂

Lite likes this.
  5. Most of the good looking male avis are Asian too 😂, which I appreciate but still

I’d like some good looking Asian girl avis, they’re pretty rare and when I see them, I do everything I can to get them 😂

6. How do you even get these Pimd crates? I've asked many and have reached out cause In a ll my years of playing I was never able or presented with the opportunity to even get a chance at getting one. Pls adv.

7. Aparently i got mine from a buddy box

Menawan likes this.
  8. Lmfao m pretty sure u don’t get them from bb boxes

9. You can get pimd crates from people who buy/win. Normally either u win them from developer(ATA) trivia’s, or u can get them as a reward of a survey or as a reward of a game ata referred you to. If u can’t do any of this, then you can buy from people that did

10. Considering the level of risk involved, PIMD/mod crates should be way cheaper. Mine are gonna sit in my showcase 5ever because I have common-tier luck.

Menawan likes this.
  11. Ngl I felt this

12. I tried 1. Idk where i got it from. It gave me 1dn. Never doing it again

Menawan likes this.
  13. I feel ur pain. It’s really annoying to spend that much on a dn

14. I didnt buy the box at least. But it set the deal that i never will 😂😂

Menawan likes this.
  15. 😂😂😂😂🙏🏾

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  16. Please what do I do, my account was expelled

Menawan likes this.
  17. Please what do I do my account was expelled for no reason.
    How do i

Menawan likes this.
  18. Send a help ticket. Gear icon, top left of your home screen.

Menawan likes this.
  19. Its never for no reason. Read the game rules is what you should do so you know what not to do. But tbh most of it is common sense shit

20. Hi baby! I a pretty sure thé team has a reason for everything they do. It’s sad, I know but pls do what atlas said💕 hope the problem can be solved. Try not to break any rules k?🥺