Hunt Suggestions ♡

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CIefairy, Apr 25, 2019.

1. a mulan hunt, not sure if it has been done but i'd trade my soul for a mulan or a li-shang avi 🧍🏻‍♀️

2. Plants Vs zombies pvp hunt pls 🙄

I just wanna see avatars like this[​IMG]

3. Gothic style hunts are always the most popular so I for one would love to see a Tim Burton inspired one. With twisted furniture and movie inspired avis, not just Nightmare Before Christmas. The stat items should be little bits and bobs from the movies. The pet costumes could be like frankenweinie on the corgi or the sand worm on the snake

Baphomet and -Mrs_Mis- like this.
  4. Italian hunt with Maneskin avis 😙

5. Vikings. Always vikings. But accurately. Not with horned helmets and game of thrones mashed in.

Baphomet and Fobia like this.
  6. Famous artists…. Koons balloon dog 499, Dali melting couch, oversized Pollock 999, Warhol pop art posters, O’Keefe suggestive chair, miniature works of art in the bookshelf that looks glass-like like the Louvre. And that’s the title… Love at the Louvre. All the students go on a holiday. Some find love, some find adventure similar to The Da Vinci Code. Murder, secrets, love, and adventure.

BeholdTheHaggis likes this.
  7. Honestly, I could use a modern autumn time vampire hunt

8. I would love to see more cultural hunts often like avatars, stats with flags maps, and animals, fruits, foods form the originally country. Maybe do a session of shirt hunts like the 5 days or regular 13 days to do countries of an specific continent and then other continents and so on. I have in mind a couple countries, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Cuba, Colombia, Dominican Republic Mexico, etc. Because I like how they started to add more color Avis, this last two years, but I feel that doing it in a base culture would be amazing! Then Move on onto another continent like Spain, and Alaska 🤩🤩🤩. I know, some countries have been done already like France, Indonesia, Asian ones. But integrating for countries in the game would be cool!

Justinus_, GoddessHailey and Baphomet like this.
  9. well... y2k aesthetic avis and furnis are already in the VIP box but i wished it was a hunt. i hope they come up with a y2k hunt but make it a bit different this time around (well they tend to recycle themes and concept anyway so)

10. Are you referring to @Campus idea, @NishimuraNiki ?
    If they do it… it would probably be too early for the “music instrument” but I don’t know if you meant something else

Campus likes this.
  11. i just realized that “bird hunt” was done if ever it was base on that suggestion.

I sincerely hope that some of the previous comments help to fill that hope 😃

Ven likes this.
  12. I know this already happened but I was on deployment and couldn't participate... but a Harry Potter themed would be great. Like I said I know it already happened but you could honestly do so much with that themed one. I'm just tired of all these zombies and bloody and gore hunts/avatars 🙃

____Ahanaa---____ and Campus like this.
  13. more like the retrofuture thingy since 2000 is the "millennium year", people had a concept of what will future look like especially that technology progressed that time. the current furnis are mostly about blobs and i think it could be better. the current avis that screams y2k to me are only the tied hair girl and justin timberlake avi. i would totally kill for an avi wearing flared jeans lol

14. Please make a hunt where you need to combine some of items and the amount of item drop is rare and random... 😶 just like in first pug hunt event

15. 🙃I just want a unicorns 🦄 499 tell them to make it happen for me

Campus likes this.
  16. THIS. 1000% APPROVED

17. You know. I think a book series based hunt would be great. A Court of roses and thorns series( Acotar), Folk of air (Cruel prince series), Throne of Glass (Tog). Would be the best and most unique hunts.

18. Another Pokémon hunt
    A over the rainbow hunt wizard of oz
    A fantasy hunt with mythical creatures like a unicorn 🦄 for 499

19. 🤦‍♀️Have you guys done a SpongeBob hunt yet ?🤭🤭🤭

20. Scooby-Doo, Kim possible, Danny Phantom!! Those would all be great to me! Maybe the Flinstones too!

MayaTheHopeful and Katira like this.