NEW FEATURE โฑ๐ŸŽNEW LIMITED TIME FEATURE: The Two Timing Buff!!!๐ŸŽโฑ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Feb 25, 2022.

1. Just make it a app new feature for free๐Ÿ˜”

2. Many people have asked for this

Detention and Muschi like this.
  3. This should cost $1.99 at best because itโ€™s not a beneficial feature tbh, pets donโ€™t provide the player any kind of importance for this to be needed

if anything increase the timer boxes you can hold as well as pet capsules and let that be it imo and a quicker way to open all the speed up boxes

but das just me man

4. tHaT's JuSt 2$ a DaY. ๐Ÿ˜˜

5. I feel like having the 2x box feature should come standard with the current VIP package because even that isn't worth buying considering what you get for the current price.

Remolin, Dhiwatah, Libra and 10 others like this.
  6. $2 a day just for 1 extra box/capsule/feeding slot ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ that only lasts 1 week ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

7. No.

Euphoriant and LeeJarrett like this.
  8. Shut the fuck up already

9. Smells like pay 2 win in here ๐Ÿคง

19.99CAD no thanks

10. Literally every single online game is pay to win. The only way to have that not happen is have no things for sale. But then the business doesnt make money to pay bills ect

JosephLChadwick likes this.
  11. In a game where most purchases are aesthetics you can certainly still sell a bunch of stuff without it being p2w ๐Ÿคง๐Ÿ˜‚ but nice try, every single game is most certainly not p2w LOL they got you brainwashed

Euphoriant likes this.
  12. I am very disappointed that ATA keeps doing more to try squeezing money from the players. The increased threshold on Daily Extra Curricular before this. The Hunt Avatars being even harder to acquire. It doesn't feel like ATA wants to improve the experience for their players. Just get more of their money.

Euphoriant and -V-E-R-T-I-G-O- like this.
  13. Not true. Most mobile games are pay to win. There are still a few free to play games that are not pay to win, they tend to be PC games though.

GothThot likes this.
  14. They told us the reason for upping the threshold for hunt avis was that the previous tiers were too easy for the growing (stat-wise) player base, which I can see. I literally saw a thread complaining about how hard it is to get hunt avis, so I made an alt and literally got 8k drops (so at least one avi) even though I didn't play almost more than a week during the hunt. So, for me, it's not that it's too hard now, it's that you just have to work a little harder, but you can easily spend 5 minutes in campus and see that noobs want everything handed to them ๐Ÿ˜…

Detention, SadisticYonii and Muschi like this.
  15. 7 days of a basic feature for $13.99 is actually insane

fire_lord likes this.
  16. Not brainwashed at all. Just what i seen with every internet game ive ever played that has micro purchases available

17. Some more than others

Euphoriant and Gummy like this.
  18. I bought the perk on the Monday it came out. Have to say Iโ€™ve really enjoyed using speed ups to clear some of these old monthly boxes (even though speed ups werenโ€™t working the first couple of days). I think of it as kind of a spring cleaning opportunity ๐Ÿงน .

That said, I donโ€™t think Iโ€™ll renew as $14 a week is kinda steep for the feature. I do hope itโ€™s incorporated into VIP or becomes a normal game feature.

19. too expensive for me iwill buy it if its 4.99 for 7 days

fire_lord likes this.
  20. This is absolute garbage. Once a free and very needed feature after the timer boxes sit piled up, now ATA wants to charge for the privilege of opening 2 at once ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ. The price point is far too much and all seems like a huge money grab like everything else in the current game direction.

fire_lord likes this.