LIMITED-TIME CONTENT All Tied Up This March!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 1, 2022.

1. luv all the avis, items, and furnis💕 good job ATA

SierraStarlet likes this.
  2. Why are there less male Avis recently? 🤔

3. Beautiful furniture

4. cute 🤭

5. Love the side story avi 😍 and the 62 monthly one

6. Why did y'all just disrespect the men like that 🤧 sorry fellas you don't get a cheap monthly Avi 🥲

7. Ok but that spinner 🥺😩💕💕💕

8. This is cuteee. The dragon plush is adorable

bloodhoney likes this.
  9. It’s really unfair to the guys in this game that there is one less option for them. We get you already suck at making decent looking male Avis but removing them all together, kinda sexist.

10. We already had a knot hunt...

Stonette and SierraStarlet like this.
  11. Male avis are disappointing, where are the flower ropes? Or the colorful clothes to match the fem ones?

12. Alright alright. I’ll pay for that tier 3 avi. You’ve swayed me this month.

13. Only 2 masc avis again? At this point it seems like a joke

14. *BIG EFFING SIGH*

Gotta love when avis that you actually want only come out when you're dead broke.

SierraStarlet likes this.
  15. Love the avis🥺

16. Isn’t this the same as midnight tryst but pastel? 🤔

17. I adore the furniture. I'm always for creepy hunts, but it's nice to have something soft and pastel with a bit of an edge. I'm hoping to get some of the furni to blend with a creepy in pink dorm.

I do need to add my voice in with the displeasure of no masc lower tier.. The other two masc look really good and I generally do enjoy the avis (I see a lot of people knocking them each hunt). Seems like a bad choice to leave them out.

18. ATA seriously whut ??? Please make a fair to the male Avis