NEW FEATURE ⏱🎁NEW LIMITED TIME FEATURE: The Two Timing Buff!!!🎁⏱

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Feb 25, 2022.

1. This use to be free lol whut

2. I agree. Great idea.

I just don’t get why prices are being added or raised when there’s a lot of people already spending a bunch of money each week. Is it because next hunt will be gross and nobody will WANT to pay for it? Maybe because somewhere in this algorithm ATA is losing money? OR ATA has fallen under the spell of greed. Instead of making the game funner (yes I said it) for it’s community, ATA chose to make the game pricier instead.

I sincerely hope that you guys realize that if it continues, you’ll lose more money and players in the end.

There was a thread made about the war and how the community needs to respect and cooperate with each other. Lift each other up through these tough times. This game IS supposed to be an escape, but I can’t escape here. Not when the fun aspects are getting removed from my hands.

This makes me want to quit.

3. Bruh what the faaawwwkkk! We've been asking for this and you want to charge for this mess? I use to be so addicted to this game, what a waste

4. Wow what a rip off….should only be like $5

5. I'm going to start using slurs if all the updates are gonna be this bad /:

SaucySunshine and LeeJarrett like this.
  6. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is grossly overpriced 🤣 Whatever calculations y'all did to choose this price, it ain't it. It's bad enough VIP is $20 for 7 days of stuff.

7. I absolutely love the return of this feature, but I agree $13.99 seems overpriced for this. It appears this is just a trial run for a more long-term form of this feature, so hopefully if this is implemented more permanently, it will be more affordable or part of the VIP package. This is highly requested so it is nice to see that the devs listen to community suggestions, as always!

Lavender_tea, Detention, Hag and 4 others like this.
  8. I wish they’d consider making stuff like this as a “permanent” feature

For example, I’d gladly (and I think MANY other players would) pay.. $20 to have this as a feature forever after I’ve bought it. Since it’s just a week for $14 that’s a slap in the face

I bet a lot of players would spend more on sub plans etc if we got more “permanent” perks to buy (pay a one time price for more cash more drops etc)

Or maybe I’m crazy and that’s just me

9. The never ending cash grab imagine
    I'll pay a one time fee of 13.99 to open all my speed up at once 🏳

Euphoriant, --Tifa, Detention and 3 others like this.
  10. If you need a new Monetary Team hire me. 😆 I’m sure I’ll help you guys get more money but from the community WILLINGLY not a CASH-GRAB. NFTs are coming too the gaming community. And if your not ready in time you’ll lose the company’s monetary status too the community who gets more say on their content. Hurry hurry 🦍 Apes.

11. ATA better the fuck not do NFTs.

Euphoriant, --Tifa, Detention and 7 others like this.
  12. I wouldn’t say NFTs in the scam way society would. But NFT shared on our Avi 😇❤️ we can finally Trade them and Ata can always get a % of each trade ❤️

13. Good thing it's only limited time. If this doesn't go well with their sales expectations then maybe in the future we'll have this add-on at a cheaper rate.

Euphoriant, Yimi, Detention and 2 others like this.
  14. We are definitely going too see it at a cheaper rate. It makes sense from a company standpoint. This is in essence their way of pooling some $ together too actually deploy this tool cheaper. It’s kinda like their early investment rounds. But after 35 days and

SadisticYonii likes this.
  15. *and $13.99 per purchase up too $69.95 per players. That’s a good cash grab yes but a good amount of cash without looking for investors 😆🙆

SadisticYonii likes this.
  16. We’ve been asking for this for so long and now we have to pay for it? 🥲

17. They had this about a year or so for free , I think it was an April fools thing but ata must need money

18. Oof I mean I've suggested this before but of course yall would make it irl money only🤡🤡

19. This is honestly disappointing. Happy to see the idea make a return but not in this way.

20. Meh greedy ATA strikes again 🤧🤧😩😩🤣🤣 i even cancel my switch online because barely play it because busy af .. and now you offer this shit not really deal.. lmao 2 dollar per day 🤧🤧

Euphoriant likes this.