POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. There's options to earn free ECs. Otherwise, they'll have to hide their money or learn how to PvP to hit back. Peace tags are a relatively new feature. People have been handling PvP without them for years before. Honestly, peace tags will just make them want to hit you even more when time runs out. It's not really a way out of PvP unless you can afford to literally constantly have a peace tag on.

Sansa and DinosAreTheOldestCars like this.
  2. Idk i just guessed its how it will work. Its a easy trigger for the coding for it to happen at reset. And everything goes to the reward thingy. Buddy boxes....gifts from ata

3. Then they just dont buy them. Learn how to defend against hits and protect yourself

Muschi likes this.
  4. Certain emojis are often used to promote flashes, promos, etc. But what exactly do they mean? I'm talking about these (for example): 🏡, ⚡️, 🎲, ✈️ .
    Are there any others I should know?

5. as a flash host, ⚡ means flash
    dice 🎲 its when they use dice during the hunt (an object u got during previous hunts) and it gives u more cash and drops (its usually in ca how much more % ur finally drops will get to)
    and jet ✈️ is something like dice but more expensive to find for the hosts and also buy since it's expensive. and I believe it only gives 20% drop boost (but I'm not 100% sure since I barely join flashes with jet)
    and the 🏡 I literally have no idea so maybe ask the person that u saw it from? maybe u saw it for a byoc banner which is like paying ihs like an ecs club

Muschi, Sansa, Iriesa and 1 other person like this.
  6. Wow! Thanks for your quick response. It's a lot clearer to me now. Much appreciated 💗

Muschi and Campus like this.
  7. The house usually refers to in house sellers

Muschi, -M3L0DY- and Iriesa like this.
  8. ✈ Jet is actually like an "upgraded" version of Yacht (yeet 🛥). It'll start party immediately and give participants a 20% drop boost if the party that it's used on is successfully completed. And this is why for jet party, host will usually get all flash participants to hit once first and hold hits till everyone else has gotten at least one hit in, to ensure that everyone gets the boost.
    Jets r also hella expensive cos it sosts 29 Silver XC Crowns to purchase (and the silver crowns are only obtainable from landing within T10 of Collectathon XC)

Muschi, Campus and -M3L0DY- like this.
  9. I tried to ug but now i am confused. Switched dormmates, got gifts, changed avas to try it out. But my cs won't move a bit.
    It were gone so long and really can't remember. How on earth can i get the cs up (and tell how much it will cost)

I am so lost right now.

10. You need to exchange for better dorm mates not just switch them for different ones

11. I did. Upped 3 for 1 and 2 tiers.
    But seems like it was just a bug that it took time to show up right

12. Thats amega glitch coz the ability to drop stats got removed from the game years ago. You shouldnt of been able to go from tier 3 to tier 1 and 2. Send a help ticket. But for future the higher the tier number the better the dorm mate is

13. SELLING TEA TIME OF HORROR DESK 8B

14. Thats not a question

Muschi likes this.
  15. I think ask outs should be added to spinner or hunt... Too many are forced to break rs bcz of sfw, few go inactive, others turn into real jerks, etc.

16. Its against tou to make rs break a cf term. Not allowed to ask for anything with ec value. But just coz someone is inactive it doesnt mean you have to break rs. Its not real. Its just for stats. We get unlimited free asks during the valentines event. I think thats fair enough. Stop throwing away rs's like they toilet paper and you wont have a issue

17. What is the value of requesting someone to drop a kini, cat, and dogs in a party?

18. You dont need to drop all that in 1 party its a waste of drops

19. It's not against the rules to farm a player due to their RS being in SFW though, as long as the CF terms do not explicitly state that u must break RS. So conflict-adverse players (like me) with a rs in sfw will just break rs to get the farmers off their back. And since the farmers didn't request for it, if u lose ur rs due to sfw, u can't do anything about it.

I agree w Dino, placing askouts on spinner/as hunt rewards would make it too readily accessible. Free askouts throughout V-day hunt is good enough.
    Also, if ur RS is a jerk, just block em 🙃

20. If you're asking for the price of getting them as OD (outside drop), dogs are 2b each, Cats are ~3b (or 2:5b 😢). Kinis are 15c-20c each/2:1b.
    Pls note that these are Asian campus prices, I'm not sure whether US campus have different rates

Lilly_forever likes this.