Idea for a hunt in the future?

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by -_The-Angel_-, Feb 19, 2022.

?

Would you like this kind of Hunt?

1. Yes

46.2%
  2. No

53.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey guys so i had this idea for a hunt in the future and maybe you also like my idea. So my idea was what if there was a celebrity themed hunt? And for the avi box you can choose what celebrity you like, like I really want to have another Ariana Grande avi. But you should put the avi boxes on 3.5 k and there should be 2 boxes one is for the male avis and the other one for the female ones and you should choose one from there like there should be more than 2 avis in it like in the female ones are Ariana Grande or Selena Gomez or Kim Kardashian etc and then you could choose one between of all them. And for the male ones there would be Justin Bieber Shawn Mendes etc. What would you think of this kind of hunt? Would you like it?
    I hope you like my idea 😘😁

MrsElf, Redpool, asslover and 3 others like this.
  2. There is another existing and appropriate thread of future hunt guesses and suggestions.
    Please post your ideas over there

3. Picking avis will never be a thing. Coz then whats the motivation to go for the next box. Also there can never be exact things. Do you know how much it would cost ata to put people like that in their game? Probly easy 20mil+. I also dont see what any stat items or furni would be. Or what would make sense to collect

4. This is my girlfriend she got great ideas and she very creative please show some support for her ideas i am sure u guys love this hunt if they create this hunt . Please guys need some supportπŸ™

5. Yeah I know I didn't mean they have to look EXACTLY like them so calm down πŸ™„

asslover, _DuruLove_ and imoonprince like this.
  6. Dont post on forums if you just looking for yes men. I am calm. Just pointing out basic things simce you havnt put much thort into your idea

LeeJarrett likes this.
  7. Also since you must be new ish. The boxes used to be set at a lower drop target but it became way to easy so it got raised for a bit more of a challenge. Its really not hard to get 8k drops in 2 weeks if you are even just semi active. Having it at 3.5k is to low

LeeJarrett likes this.
  8. I like how you and your bf both voted yes 🀣

This thread would probably be more appropriate in the hunt suggestion thread.

Anyway, like Charlie said, it'd cost way too much to have multiple avis in one gender box, and adding the ability to choose which avi you get would completely sink ATA in terms of profit. In case you didn't know, they're a rather small group of people, so they don't have a lot of the manpower that would have to go into making this happen, not only from designing the avis but also recoding the boxes and these boxes specifically so you can pick which one you want, along with giving you both the male and female box.

Then, the reason the drop requirements for avi boxes is "high," is because the playerbase is growing immensely in terms of stats. The increase occurred just a short while ago, so the old requirement was around for quite a while. There are tons of larger players now that can easily score 35k+ drops every hunt. Making the hunt drops for the boxes lower would mean ATA would also be losing money (see above).

9. There used to be more avis. Both mqle qnd female in each box. But it was to much workload for the artists. Its why it got cut down to how it is now with only 1 avi per box

10. My full support for you guys i am sure ATA create this hunt soon πŸ‘

11. Bro your gf is awesome it's really nice ideas I hope ATA create this hunt best of luck both of you β™₯️

12. *you’re

13. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU DUDE HUH 😑 WHY ARE MASSING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND DID WE ASKED YOU ANY OPINIONS HUH ATA CREATED SO MANY TIMES AVI DO YOU THINK IT'S HAD FOR THEM AND LET ME TELL YOU 3.5 K DROPS NOTHING FOR YOU TO GET BUT SOME PLAYERS IT'S REALLY HAD FOR THEM AND ATA DID THIS MANY TIMES IF YOU COLLECT 3.5K DROPS YOU WILL GET AVI BOX SO DON'T TEACH US OKAY!!!!

asslover and _DuruLove_ like this.

14. AND YOU MAN 😑 WHO SAID MANY AVIS ITS JUST FEW MALE AND FEMALE AVIS AND ATA ALREADY DID THOSE AVIS YEARS AGO THEY JUST HAVE TO BRING BACK THAT AVI WITH NEW HUNT AND WHAT DO YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH THAT JUST HAVING UGLY HUNT THST MAKES YOU HAPP THINK ABOUT OTHERS TOO THEY GEEL LIKE BORING WHEN THEY SEE THOSE UGLY HUNT AVIS SOMETIMES JUST CHECK OUT THE RECORDS HOW PEOPLE LIKE HE AND DON'T LIKE HERE MY GIRLFRIEND DID BEST JOB YOU GUYS SHOULD BE HAPPY ABOUT IT WE ARE GETTING NEW HUNT IDEAS FOR EVERYBODY HERE AND IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT WE WILL BRING THIS HUNT SOON !!!!

asslover and _DuruLove_ like this.
  15. Yes she is right you don't have to say those mean words . You should respect and thankful to my gf that she is thinking about giving us better hunt so people feel more confident to play this game which they getting new types of hunt and avis and here everybody wants a better hunt and avis. If we doing why you guys need to put finger on us huh 🀨 it's ATA decision if he likes our new hunt ideas and ATA and we deciside if he wants changes in it or not you guys don't have to very about it okay !!!!!!!!!! So just chill out !!

_DuruLove_ likes this.
  16. You can say that bcoz you big stats πŸ™„ but what about others hey get hardly few drops from party's and sometimes they having big party's with less drops and some guys don't have stuff to sell and go for EC party's

_DuruLove_ likes this.
  17. Instead of complaining and being rude with people, hire more tuts and see how easy is reach 8k drops if you play.
    I reach it with my baby alts and I don't even play a lot with them...

renamed24463 and LeeJarrett like this.
  18. 😬 Wtf

renamed24463 likes this.
  19. Bruh, what the hell is wrong with you? πŸ₯΄

renamed24463 likes this.
  20. No support because your bf is harassing us for voicing our opinions πŸ˜‚ We didn't harass you for voicing yours, just explained why it can't be done πŸ₯΄