CONTEST Valentine's Vibes

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAClaptrap, Jan 31, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If ATA really loved me they would add a search box to the Showcase and Furniture tabs when gifting 💕please

2. If my love life was a movie, it would be American Pie.

[​IMG]

Love is like an American Pie.

[​IMG]

Tastes good at first bite, but gets sh*tty in the long run.

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be American Pie.

[​IMG]

If ATA really loved me, they would add an American Pie to Party in my Dorm!

Not talking 'bout this one...
    [​IMG]

Neither this one...
    [​IMG]
    Just a damn plain American Pie! Coz why not?

loljk. All I need as a flash host, is a feature that can block a player from joining my club. Saves us the trouble, really.

Peace! ✌️

3. Love is roses are red, violets are blue, I don't even know what to do

4. 1. If my life was a Movie It Would be , Jumanji
    2.Love is a sweet Lie
    3. If you summed up my single life with one song, it would be 'Give me Some sunshine give me some rain , give me another chnace i want to grow up Once again.
    4.If ATA really loved me, they would add EC Transfer to RS like they Used to have before To PIMD !

PopcornGirl likes this.
  5. If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be ‘kool aid and frozen pizza’. (mac miller)

6. Baby this is sooooo cute!!!! 🥰

PopcornGirl likes this.
  7. If my love life was a movie, it would be ‘I don't think straight’

Love is the one thing that keeps the world going

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be Gangnam style

If ATA really loved me, they would add miniature horse barnyard pet that my rs wants soooo much

Jo_Malone likes this.
  8. If my love life was a movie it would be beauty and the beast.
    Love is the best medicine that cures all ailments.
    If you summed up my single life with the name of one song it would be Legends.
    If the ATA team really loved me they would add horses to the pet eggs.

monu3014 likes this.
  10. If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be "Young Dumb & Broke" By Khalid.

11. Love is like diarrhea, I can't hold it in.

If ATA really loved me, they would add pet's room to Party in my Dorm! coz i dont want my Mineral Pal becomes a frozen guacamole or avocado toast😅

12. My Lovely Mineral Pal
    [​IMG]

Vosovic likes this.
  13. Thank you everyone for the absolutely wonderful entries! I hope that we were all able to share a couple of smiles and laughs to help get through Valentines. ;)

We'll be sending out a gift for everyone that joined and will be picking winners shortly, so you lucky ones can expect a little something extra too!

<3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.