EVENT Diamonds and Hearts

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Ashe, Jan 28, 2022.

1. When I think of Valentine's...I think of grey, black, and gloominess too- just like this hunt's room! Thanks, ATA ๐Ÿฅด

charry27 and _Kosha_ like this.
  2. The female avatar her pants pulled up too high to highlight her crotch. Not the first female avatar to do this, and it looks gross! They are no better.

3. Can confirm - the compatibility raiting will never change but if you get more cheesy invites between the two of you then you can increase your combined collectible ๐Ÿ’™

4. Where is the leaderboard for Cheesy Card Collections? I want to know if the rewards are worth the effort lmao

This_Is_Jessie likes this.
  5. Losing it over the Mamamoo gifs ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜…

Rocky-, [ATA]Ashe and Chan__ like this.
  6. Does anyone know the emoji order for compatibility. Like whatโ€™s the worst -best

7. That is almost perfect! ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜ is the best. But ๐Ÿ˜˜ second to best

Sabrina4949 likes this.
  8. Kinda disappointed we didnโ€™t get any lunar new year content this year, but at least the Valentineโ€™s Day hunt is somewhat interesting ig ๐Ÿ˜•

Providence, Faen, Muschi and 6 others like this.
  9. I mean at least we have the event guys... could be worse? I personally don't like the hunt avatars, but I do LOVE the ones in the shop.

I dont complain much, just that the hunt & it's avatars kinda look sad... just like it's saying "lonely, come get me" but outher then that, I love it. Stat idems are... cute? I mean I like them, some don't match valentines day. But at least we get events! :)

Faen likes this.
  10. Yes, that's good. ๐Ÿ’˜ means perfect, and the ๐Ÿ˜˜ is almost perfect. So that's a really good score.

11. mine looks like this.
    youโžก๏ธ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉ๐Ÿ’ฉโžก๏ธruben-
    youโฌ…๏ธ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜โฌ…๏ธruben-
    what does this mean? am i the ๐Ÿ’ฉ ? but iโ€™m better than him at the game lol iโ€™ve been playing more. what does this mean

12. Hey Iโ€™m trying to find someone willing to trade for the fireplace from this hunt

13. If you mean the fireplace from top 10, itโ€™s going to be extremely expensive.

Muschi likes this.
  14. Trading my feather shards for gothic โ˜บ๏ธ

15. Y'all need to hire better artists. Everything looks hella cartoonish and why are the stats so damn shiny? The apple with the jewels around it or whatever looks like it's made of metal or some wack crap. I have never seen an apple that shiny in my whole damn life, no wonder my gf don't like it and no wonder stat prices are going down, nobody wants to actually pay for these ugly stats

LeeJarrett and Muschi like this.
  16. Awesome โ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ’

17. Thanks to this beautiful hunt ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ Valentine is my favorite time of the year and itโ€™s all glamorous here

18. The match ratings are randomized and have nothing to do with stats, gameplay, etc. It means that Ruben is a horrible match for you, and you'll get a very bad bonus for combinations. Ruben meanwhile has a near perfect match and will get almost the max bonus. Find a new RS. You're aiming for a perfect match, which is ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜ both ways.