POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. There’s no pattern it’s just luck, clubs test any party, usually one that’s not already being tested by someone else in the thread until it is found

Muschi likes this.
  2. Each party will only be potd 1 time during a hunt. So each new day that party can be ignored for testing.

Clubs work together to test every single party to see what 1 gives the hunt drops.
    Premiums will ALWAYS drop.

Same happens for pro potd but coz not qs many people help test for pro coz its alot harder its not found very often.

The parties of the day thread is used to help keep track of what parties have been testing, are currently being tested by a club, and what still needs to be tested

Muschi, Iriesa and Hoal like this.
  3. 1st of all dumb dudes You wanna iPhone 12 or $100 or million dollars or $60 or $30 or $55 or $56 or $155Or $60 of money

4. That has nothing to do with pimd

Muschi likes this.
  5. What does your avi stat, rs stat & date, and furni stats do?

Which stats helps you get more party drops?

Ty

6. They add to your misc stats. Your misc stats are what helps defend against hits.

Max drops is max drops the only way to get more is buy the thingy from the store which costs real money. But how to get more with less hits just increase base stats. So dorm mates. And also keep max plunder. Max plunder is got from tutors. Need 15b spent on tutors per 1mcs of your stats. Can be all on 1 or spread out over a bunch. It doesnt matter. As long as the total amount spent adds up to what you need

Dhiwatah, Julcyfruit, Muschi and 2 others like this.
  7. What happened to JerseySunshine

8. Did the formula for max plunder change? Someone said it was cs x 45,000 not cs x 15m

9. no they probs just got it messed up somewhere along the way
    its still 15m x kcs or 15b x mcs

Muschi likes this.
  10. My avatars have disappeared, how do I get them back? It says I have 1/65 but I should have at least 5 from the last few hunts. Earlier today I changed my avatar and now my old one disappeared.

11. Reload your game. If that dont work uninstall and reinstall. If that dont work clear your cache (make sure your acc is linked to a email address 1st so you can get back in). If that dont work then send a help ticket

KazKatwo and Muschi like this.
  12. She probably got bored of the game and quit. 🤷‍♀️

13. Help ticket it is! Thank you.
    I'm glad I checked my avatars, I'd been about to buy the Rising Star and that would have been an expensive mistake.

14. Going by your drops you woulda only got 3 avis from hunts tho. Look in your items as well see if they show up there

15. All my stats keep disappearing I literally thought I was hacked for like 5 minutes, until I realized that I had all my furniture and then I restarted and then my stats were back. But restarting doesn't fix it, the glitch keeps coming back

16. Send a help ticket explaining the issue in qs much detail as possible

Muschi likes this.
  17. Dumb q, so does that mean stat items are pointless if you dont pvp? Thank you!

18. If you don't wanan do pvp sell them and join a cat club with bentos maybe it wil help you grow.

Julcyfruit likes this.
  19. Nahh it helps defend you against hits. You can be hit regardless of if you want to be or not. Some people also like to just collect certain things. So they have their uses but its up to you if you see any worth in them

Julcyfruit likes this.
  20. I suggest keeping all your stuff till you figure out how you wanna play your game