EVENT 👒The Vintage People 🎩

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Jan 14, 2022.

1. Sorry ATA, but I'm not feeling it this time. Going to take a break from the game and hope the next one is at least somewhat interesting.

_PaX_ likes this.
  2. bestie please do better next time 😩

3. I love it *-*

4. I love the avatars, I think they’re beautiful! But I think the theme/idea of the hunt falls a bit short. I do appreciate that most of the Avis look good and not just top 100. It just comes down to the hunt’s theme, last hunt was all over the place with zombies and winter sports. I don’t have many good ideas myself but the hunts suggested in the “hunt suggestions” thread has some good ones ATA. 🥺

5. The amount of korean related gifs when we getting an actual korean related hunt like years back wasn't that good... this hunt doesn't make me sad vintage lol

Usagi, Scr3ampuff and rachim4 like this.
  6. Another thrash hunt. ATA bring something wild in game.

Waiting for February

7. OP really is a moomoo

8. This game has really been lacking for awhile now...

Scr3ampuff likes this.
  9. Michael Jackson?

10. There’s usually at least 1 or 2 decent stat items, or pieces of furni, but the Avis now are always dressed ugly, all the male Avis are feminine af (which there’s nothing wrong with feminine men, but there’s still dudes who want masculine Avis). I just don’t understand how they can look at these designs and think majority of people are actually gonna like them? Clearly they can go back and see which hunts/Avis/etc. got positive feedback but they ignore it or something. I dunno. Rant over 😂

Scr3ampuff likes this.
  11. Ugh man these avis ain't cute.

12. only time ata would actually care what the players have to say is if we hit em in the wallet & do some sort of online protest by not buying shit from them. However thats not going to work at all because too many players are still willing to spend money even if the hunts have been extremely lack lustre as of late. Quantity over quality.

13. None of it makes sense. I've been waiting for the day I find a hunt to spend money on and it just doesn't happen. They must make a lot more than anybody thinks if they're still financially satisfied after these dumb recycled hunts. I'm a new player and it hurts looking at all the old stuff hahah.

Scr3ampuff likes this.
  14. I’ll admit, i’ve even done money on hunts that were otherwise unpopular, the last hunt being a prime example. i just wanted the box avi so bad i was willing to spend money for pim-keys to get it & that i didn’t. Most LB players need flashes to stay top at the LB, because pim-keys & box opening can only get u so far so there are those that create flash clubs & spend money to keep it running in exchange for bentos. Throw flash clubs in with the vip buyers & molly deals they definitely make a lot more than any of us probably could comprehend.

Scr3ampuff likes this.
  15. Thanks ATA for making me remember this long forgotten classic of my young adulthood 😌💙🤣 currently added to my Playlist. I like the hunt although the dorm feels more like.... Victorian than it does thrift. But regardless i fw it heavy. Good job guys 😌 I'm gonna pop some tags, peace ✌🏼😍

16. Nahhh this could’ve been a fire hunt. There was a wrong turn taken somewhere. Ava’s def looking like grandma style. Not 🅿️

kkitten and Scr3ampuff like this.
  17. just wanted to thank you ata that the blonde guy is in the side stories. he was my favorite one from the hunt. i appreciate it sm

18. So no 999 again? For like what 2-3 hunts in a row?

19. It literaly shows 2 different 999s