POST QUESTIONS ABOUT PIMD HERE

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Ryan, May 16, 2011.

1. It costs ec to ask if you dont have q token

2. Will we get free tokens in February?

3. Usually ask outs are free during the Valentine's Hunt, yes.

Myra likes this.
  4. No. Ask outs are just free during the valentines hunt

5. How to get snapshots

6. I’m not too familiar with snapshots, but I believe you get some from parties and have to trade for the rest from other players. Hopefully the next person can truly clarify your tutorial run through(mine didn’t involve snapshots)

In general, when you have a quest, there should be a chat bubble icon to the right of it with the letter “i” in it to indicate information. Tap it and it should name the next step and/or how to accomplish the task at hand.

7. Nope not at all.

You start with 60 of each (you are automatically given them when that quest activates). You then trade with other new players to get 100 of 1 type of snapshot. Best to trade your other snapshots of equal amount. That snapshot will the turn into that avatar.

8. Can we get a furniture price list ?

9. A updated one hasnt been made. Prices change constantly so impossible to track

Muschi likes this.
  10. FURNITURE prices are not fixed people buy/sell it on demand. Of people try to fix a price maybe oneday none of yo furni get sold coz sometimes price drops . Like - hunt bed goes like 2 to 4B after hunr 1 or 2B .. but sometimes price can get higher if furni is rare and beautiful.
    Its better to buy/sell mics coz its price gonna be same 3mcs:1b.
    And furniture should be only for recycling so you can upgrade yo dorm.

Muschi and GoddessHailey like this.
  11. Just would like a price check for a couple of things ♥️
    Lvl2 countesses bathtub
    Lvl5 oceans heaven lounge couch
    Lvl2 witching hour desk
    ~Thank you~
    ⭐️

12. This thread is not for price check hun

13. i just made a new alt recent, and i realize my 20kcs power almost got the same hunt drop as my 5mcs alt.. why is this happen? is the power didnt affect hunt drop? if it doesnt, how can i get max hunt drop from party with just few hits?

Dhiwatah likes this.

14. 🤣 ""With just few hits""

Hire some tuts then hit parties. I don't know maybe it will work.

15. Max drops is max drops. There is a limit to how many drops a party gives. It doesnt matter what your stats are it doesnt change that limit.
    Potd max is 126 main hunt drops and 28 side hunt drops
    Kini is 250 main hunt drops
    Cat is 500 main hunt drops

Cant remember their side drops and cant remember what ppotd or dog is but it says it all in the potd thread

16. i know about max drop, but just recently i did some identical hits on kini.
    181-5mcs alt.
    195-3mcs alt.
    163-40kcs alt.
    this is the result from an indentical hits on kini party.
    the big difference was the cash given from party.
    can you or anyone explain why this happen? or maybe do the experiment again just in case i did a mistake?

17. i just get jealous with people who can get 500 main drop on cc with just 9 hits or less.. imagine if i can be like that. so I can get 5mcs single without joining flash.. plus i never get those by my own😓

18. Max plunder makes a difference. So how much you got spent on tuts. And the higher your stats the more money you make coz you need more to get the higher dorm mates

Muschi likes this.
  19. THANK YOU. I wasn't sure if I was off with POTD and/or my tut math was all wrong. Now I feel less crazy. I thought POTD max was 50 for some reason...

DinosAreTheOldestCars likes this.
  20. So... how do potd testing work? How do you know which party to test? Is there a pattern to this?

Ty