9 years

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Ghastly, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Im pretty sure if u didnt have dial up until about 7 years ago you would have been on the internet a lot more tbh you got lucky… if you even are 24 lmao i still think thats bs ngl but ive been skeptical of other ppl’s ages on this app before & been wrong so it doesnt rlly matter.

2. Almost probs

3. I guess I was just wondering how you made it 9 years? Lol.

Ghastly likes this.
  4. i play on & off a lot. like im almost never around for spring/summer hunts then i start playing again around BF to take advantage of the deals & promos then i usually leave during or after february. i never played pimd for a full entire year in my entire 9 years of playing.its evident in my show case as well as my stats. my stats would be higher if i played as much as others.

5. Im pritty sure it would of made no difference. I didnt care about technology. Watched tv sometimes but thas about it. Even the concept of cellphones confused me. The only thing that was in my head was. How does it even work when its not connected to the wall.
    The ONLY reason we went of dial up is coz my dad needed to use the phone alot at the time and my brother was always onnthe internet. And the ONLY reason i started using the internet more is coz people in my class introduced me to social media and what it ca do. I never cared about technology i was happy without it. I would of been perfectly happy never having internet at all

6. get off the internet then

7. Im working on it. Gotta make slow changes otherwise my head fucks out coz to much change at once

Ghastly likes this.
  8. my alt has 11 :(

9. You qs old qs pimd

10. Anyone got that KAW avatar worth 999,999,999 ec???? I wanna know

11. Ye one person does … forget wat her ign was not sure of wat it is now either … search forums

12. Time flies brother, I'll see you on the pimd 19 year mark.