EVENT ๐Ÿ‘’The Vintage People ๐ŸŽฉ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Will, Jan 14, 2022.

1. ata fallin apart :/

2. Time to sit out for another hunt ๐Ÿ™ƒ

EatMyHelloKitty, Puma, Kaibyo and 3 others like this.
  3. Appreciate the effort but as usual it looks like the same stuff you've been putting out. The avatars just look like the same academia vibes just adding baby blue and a little vintage. Masculine avatars still quite feminine, which we love diversity but it's okay still to have bold masculine features. Love that the bed isn't a bed actually, I've been wanting something like that cuz it makes it more interesting. Not loving the rest of the dorm but it's feeling much brighter than usual so thats a plus. The sideways several pictures together you guys have done several times before and it doesn't get any better each time you put another piece of furniture like it out.

4. What is thisโ€ฆ

EatMyHelloKitty, Puma, Kaibyo and 2 others like this.
  5. I'm literally BEGGING you guys to make ONE FORUM POST asking the community for input on what they want for future hunts. lock it after 24 hrs or whatever but if every hunt is met with disappointment maybe ask the player base why.

6. This is cute ๐Ÿ–ค

Vosovic likes this.
  7. Pleaseโ€ฆ WHAT IS THIS๐Ÿ’€โ€ฆ

8. It's another filler hunt. It's not bad, but it's not good either, let's be honest, no one will remember it happened, no one will look for this furniture, no one will ever ask "where did you get this avi from". You like the game so you keep going, waiting for a decent big event with a good content and fillers be โ™ป๏ธ. Rumour has it that it was different in the past. Maybe make hunts longer, but better.

EatMyHelloKitty, --Tifa, Puma and 6 others like this.
  9. Cute!

Vosovic likes this.
  10. Not bad.๐Ÿ’›

11. The way these hunts are going I'm genuinely scared for the Valentine's one, I won't even create expectations.

12. I'm liking the simpler avi designs. But, the furni feels really recyclable... Like, y'all took Baroque and asked "How can we recreate this look?"

Scr3ampuff, --Tifa, Kaibyo and 2 others like this.
  13. It's the Mamamoo gifs for me. Not that I'm against it.

Aya...

14. I really love the avis and furni.

Vosovic likes this.
  15. I love the stats and furnitures ๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’–

Vosovic likes this.
  16. It's like you all try so hard to put out something new and different for male avatars and end up creating abominations. That or no effort at all, and no, they're not "okay I guess" they're horrible. But of course, just my opinion.

17. Yes we do๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

Vosovic and CapedClown like this.
  18. Yikes, i guess.

EatMyHelloKitty and Kaibyo like this.